Greenwood and Rashford scored to give us the leadd

Last edited:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,759,150
Incredible goal from Martial!
and Fernandes with the assist! So glad I captained him this week!

I hope that Fernandes will get subbed out later in the 2nd half though. He need some rest. I will also let Matic get some rest. Put James on too.

Anyway next season, I will host a H+ FPL if there is enough interests here

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I hope that Fernandes will get subbed out later in the 2nd half though. He need some rest. I will also let Matic get some rest. Put James on too.

Anyway next season, I will host a H+ FPL if there is enough interests here
Fernandes is a tank though. I think he'll play the full game considering how the game against Villa isn't till Thursday. Matic definitely needs a rest though. Being the facilitator between the defence and attack, Solskjær really can't risk him getting injured.

And yes, I'm definitely interested in being in a H+ fpl league

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,759,150
Fernandes is a tank though. I think he'll play the full game considering how the game against Villa isn't till Thursday. Matic definitely needs a rest though. Being the facilitator between the defence and attack, Solskjær really can't risk him getting injured.

And yes, I'm definitely interested in being in a H+ fpl league

My worry is from the Villa game onward, there will be many matches in such a short period so it will be hard to rest him then. This match is our best chance of resting him. We can rest him and Matic and let scott and Fred get some game time.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
My worry is from the Villa game onward, there will be many matches in such a short period so it will be hard to rest him then. This match is our best chance of resting him. We can rest him and Matic and let scott and Fred get some game time.
Yeah I can see your point. I'm just being a bit selfish because I need more returns from him in this game since I'm one of the few who decided to not have either of Salah or Mane and I can see that ending really badly for me.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,759,150
Yeah I can see your point. I'm just being a bit selfish because I need more returns from him in this game since I'm one of the few who decided to not have either of Salah or Mane and I can see that ending really badly for me.

And Bruno scored to repay your faith in him xD

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
EcF09NuXkAArJK-
Lineup_square_19_20%20%286%29.jpg

I wanna cry already. Wolves are gonna knock us back into reality following our decent form in the last few games. Can see this going 3-1 to Wolves.​

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Pretty bang average first half but I'm quite happy with how we've kept Wolves isolated. Really need to be using our midfield more but I expected a lot worse from this game so I'm happy with the lead going into the break, especially since it was a superb goal from Saka. Need another goal early into the 2nd half though otherwise, things could go south quickly

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Pretty bang average first half but I'm quite happy with how we've kept Wolves isolated. Really need to be using our midfield more but I expected a lot worse from this game so I'm happy with the lead going into the break, especially since it was a superb goal from Saka. Need another goal early into the 2nd half though otherwise, things could go south quickly
4 wins on the bounce! The 3-4-3 formation is working so well for us!

Top Bottom