Official (G)I-DLE Badge Voting Thread - FINISHED!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
badges have been submitted for pre-approval!
I'm not sure if we will start voting any time soon - just waiting to see what their feedback is first and we'll work from there since we seem to be struggling for good material​

Reactions: liv

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Love this badge but it needs some sharpening and recoloring

fY8dGPm.png

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
While we're waiting to see what the AT says about our current mocks, I have added a poll about the member badges. Please answer it when you have a chance! It'll be open for about a week.

Do you think we should put the member badges on hold?

PRO:​

CON:​
- we may get better materials that meets guidelines in the future​
- we may be waiting a very long time considering that there's no guarantee that new material will meet H+ badge guidelines...​

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
alrighty we have our feedback for soyeon, miyeon, and minnie!

you can view the doc here:

i'll give everyone about a week from today to edit their mocks that can be fixed!

@Siobhan Halo @meltrosz @Yukihime

if you need help with any fixing, you can always visit the request a mock badge thread! you can also visit the ask the awards team thread if you’re confused about anything that needs changed <3​

Last edited:

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890

i'll give everyone about a week from today to edit their mocks that can be fixed!

if you need help with any fixing, you can always visit the request a mock badge thread! you can also visit the ask the awards team thread if you’re confused about anything that needs changed <3​
Alright thank you 😘, glad to see only 3 of my mocks need to be "slightly" worked on, I'll see what I can do.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Alright thank you 😘, glad to see only 3 of my mocks need to be "slightly" worked on, I'll see what I can do.
no problem!

if there's any suggestions you guys decide that you would rather have removed vs fixing them, just let me know here and i'll take them out~

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

discard everything i suggested here
suggesting some flop mocks
Username: meltrosz

Soyeon
Link to images:
x x x x x
Mocks:

Miyeon
Link:
x x x x x
Mocks:

Minnie
Link:
x x
Mocks:
im just going to fix this one badge
x

source

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
imgur folders in the OP were updated to take out the badges that were requested to be scrapped by the suggester or the AT

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Thankfully I only had really slight adjustment to do so here are 2 (out of the 3) fixed mocks, I was waiting for the awards team approval and got an okay so here we go
kpnCipw.png
DdwfF7c.png

As for the Miyeon's mock, it was a real pain to get it right, so I asked an award member to do it for me, I believe Mina is nicely working on it :hehe:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Realized I forgot to post this fixed badge by the AT here so boop:
mNVCn4a.png
->
og7YnBu.png

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920

@Siobhan Halo Please let me know if you're planning on fixing your mocks that need fixed, or if you'd prefer me to remove them! If you need any help with fixing them, you can ask for help in the Request a Mock Badge thread. You'll have until the 29th to let me know what you decide/post your fixed mocks!

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,900
@Siobhan Halo Please let me know if you're planning on fixing your mocks that need fixed, or if you'd prefer me to remove them! If you need any help with fixing them, you can ask for help in the Request a Mock Badge thread. You'll have until the 29th to let me know what you decide/post your fixed mocks!
Remove them, I thought making some mocks would be fun, not a work assignment.

Top Bottom