LKKCzF8QCxc.jpg
3IgvCLoaj7w.jpg

source: bigbangmusic.info

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
While the star is currently serving in the South Korean army, G-Dragon‘s label PEACEMINUSONE has linked up with Nike for a pair of new kicks. As spotted on sneaker insider Jean Carlos‘ Instagram feed, the collaboration will be a new iteration of the classic Air Force 1 Low model.

Arriving with a black leather upper, the sneaker sports the signature Swoosh branding in white on the laterals. The tongue is adorned with one of PEACEMINUSONE’s signature motifs, an embroidered daisy, along with white shoelaces. The midsole, also coming in white, has an added design element with a stroke of black running across the side.

G-Dragon will be completing his military service by the end of October this year. While details have not been revealed yet, the PEACEMINUSONE x Nike collaboration is expected to arrive around this coming December. (Source)

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
BIGBANG’s G-Dragon revealed some of the paintings he drew himself in his first exhibition “Untitled 2017” at the Dopeness Art Lab in Taipei beginning August 1!

On August 5, YG Entertainment shared, “[The pieces in] the exhibit in question are original paintings that G-Dragon painted prior to his enlistment that were printed onto acrylic frames to be commercialized. Merchandise manufacturing company UNWRAPP is cooperating with a business partner from China, and the [paintings] will be exhibited and sold in August in celebration of G-Dragon’s birthday month.”

The exhibition contains a total of seven paintings, including one large piece titled “Untitled 2017” along with six other pieces that make up “Flower Road.” Only 300 copies of “Untitled 2017” were made, and each copy is being sold for $518. Each piece in the “Flower Road” series is sold for $218, and 700 copies of each piece are available for purchase. To control the crowds, only 40 people can enter during each showing.

Further details were also provided on the paintings. A source explained that in the case of “Flower Road,” G-Dragon was inspired to create the artwork while looking at the view created by the audience during a concert.

Along with G-Dragon’s seven paintings on the first floor, an artwork made from a neon sign, two visual art pieces, and one large sculpture made by Taiwanese fans with G-Dragon’s discharge date are also displayed in the basement.

The exhibition in Taipei will take place until August 18 and continue in five major cities in Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Hong Kong.

G-Dragon enlisted last year in February, and he is expected to be discharged on October 26 this year.

(Source)

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
GDragon showed off his artworks to the public.

The art exhibition, which was titled ‘Untitled, 2017,’ was opened for the first time in Taipei, Taiwan on August 1st. The exhibition was held on a reservation basis — only 40 people were admitted to each session at the gallery. It will be also opened in other countries, including Singapore, Shanghai, Bangkok, Jakarta, and Hong Kong.

There are a total of 7 artworks personally painted by GDragon in the exhibition. It is said that GDragon painted them before he joined the military.

In the prologue of the exhibition, GDragon wrote,

“When I’m on stage, the waving hands of fans make me feel like I’m floating on a flower-covered road. All night long I paint, listening to our songs, my heart filled with gratitude to my fans. I hope my sincere, deep gratitude, not fleeting embellishment, reaches you, my beloved friends.

I thought about the four seasons, and how the audience appears to me on stage — how they remind me of flowers. While making this work, I listened to our songs that fill me with precious memories. I wrote down a letter at first, but no word would do justice to my feelings. I had too much to say, so I painted over everything on the different roads.”

The exhibition will also offer limited-edition merchandise, including six designs from the ‘Flower Road’ Series (US$218 each) and one from ‘Untitled, 2017’ (US$518 each). All imprinted with serial number.

Meanwhile, GDragon will be discharged on October 26th.

(Source)

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

Can't believe M.O.T.T.E was over two years ago :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom