Official General Thread Directory

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Screenshot_2019-06-27_at_12.17.25_PM.png

The General Thread Directory was made so people could find threads more easily and is a nice way to promote your own threads. You will be notified once your thread has been added.

Requirements
1. 5+ Posts on your thread.
2. If your thread doesn't get at least a new message every week your thread will be removed. This rule does not apply to threads like compilation threads or badge threads
3. Please do not list kpop group/idol threads, you can list them in the "link"

Posting
If you would like to request a thread to be added or removed please post below and use the format provided below. Please be patient since all of this will be added by myself, and I will update this daily but if you notice your thread has not been added, you can ask why it hasn't if it has been 3 days since you posted you asked for your thread to be added.

Name Of Thread:
Category:
Total Posts:
Link:

Example:

Name Of Thread: The Official Dungeon Cult Thread
Category: Cult Threads
Total Posts: 645
Link: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/the-official-dungeon-cult-thread.1217/

Categories
Pinned Threads - On special cases your thread could be pinned due to activity or how useless it is.
Cult Threads - These threads are the official cult threads.
Badge Threads - Here will be listed all the threads for badges like the voting/suggestion threads.
Question Threads - These threads are things like "What is your top 10 idols?" Or other question threads that are still used sometimes.
Game Threads - These threads are for things like the "Count to 1,000,000" or like "True or False"
Compilation Threads - These are for threads that are compilations.
Other Threads - Misc.

Suggestions
I am taking any suggestions and if there is any issues or anything like more categories or other things you should be added, please suggest them below

Last edited:

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
G

Galaxy

Hi, I noticed all badge voting threads are listed or OPs have been asked about being listed here, but I didn't receive anything for my threads~

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Hi, I noticed all badge voting threads are listed or OPs have been asked about being listed here, but I didn't receive anything for my threads~
wait Hmm I though I went through every badge threads, which ones do you own, I'll add them, sorry I thought I went through all of them

Top Bottom