EHjTfN3WsAEKV4e

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
She performed Kado wo magaru

She was crying at the end

She successfully centered these past stages and did great!

2 days' ago ^^
Yesterday's

and this one i forgot the date but you can see it on the tweet

EMewiAUUEAE0n40

God bless Pon!

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Interview with director of Hibiki and Kado Wo Magaru MV about Yurina!
Eng subs for Kuroi Hitsuji and Kado Wo Magaru at MSTA

Eng sub from SOL with Hono

Pics from Kohaku backstage, thank you Akane and Seki ;;;
ENNxb1CXYAAESCj

ENWfWAJWsAE-yVq

Fukyouwaon performance at Kohaku, she was amazing!

Her being cute with Hono again
ENIKI13UcAMEBk9.png

Also there's reports of her being carried down from the stage at the end of Fukyouwaon but not because she was feeling sick but because they had to move on quickly and Yurina needed some moments to catch her breath to which Sugai,Akane and Risa carried her down.
image0.jpg

Here's translations from Netorabo regarding that and the other rehearsals.

and some others

Happy new year to whoever reads my updates on here (nobody) lmao

Stori

Storyteller Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,235
She performed Kado wo magaru

She was crying at the end

She successfully centered these past stages and did great!

2 days' ago ^^
Yesterday's

and this one i forgot the date but you can see it on the tweet

EMewiAUUEAE0n40

God bless Pon!

I can't see some of the tweets but I know you've mentioned things have been pretty rough for her so I hope things get better
Also last pic, same lol
Btw does posting so much count as spam though? I don't really care about my post count I mean soo

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I can't see some of the tweets but I know you've mentioned things have been pretty rough for her so I hope things get better
Also last pic, same lol
Btw does posting so much count as spam though? I don't really care about my post count I mean soo
no it's ok! those were pretty lenghty posts
also she's good! she's very stubborn so she gets exhausted pretty quickly cause she never stops doing her best but she's been ok lately!

Stori

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,235
Interview with director of Hibiki and Kado Wo Magaru MV about Yurina!
Eng subs for Kuroi Hitsuji and Kado Wo Magaru at MSTA

Eng sub from SOL with Hono

Pics from Kohaku backstage, thank you Akane and Seki ;;;
ENNxb1CXYAAESCj

ENWfWAJWsAE-yVq

Fukyouwaon performance at Kohaku, she was amazing!

Her being cute with Hono again
ENIKI13UcAMEBk9.png

Also there's reports of her being carried down from the stage at the end of Fukyouwaon but not because she was feeling sick but because they had to move on quickly and Yurina needed some moments to catch her breath to which Sugai,Akane and Risa carried her down.
image0.jpg

Here's translations from Netorabo regarding that and the other rehearsals.

and some others

Happy new year to whoever reads my updates on here (nobody) lmao

I read the behind thingy first for the lyrics before watching the before watching the video, but from the background knowledge it gave and looking at the lyrics, this song seems like it suits her from the little that I know. I think it'd resonate with a lot of fans too.

The video, the first song, the part where they all form a circle around her feels very impactful? Even though I get a feeling of togetherness, it also feels like a cage in some way...
I can feel her despair in the video. Sometimes in performances, artists' facial expressions aren't on par with the emotions of the song, so props to her.
Them all dancing in uniform while she's just walking around, was it to represent the sheep attitude?
The ending whew

The second song feels like a part 2 to the plot of the first. Like another side.
The lyrics about others' forming perceptions about you and thinking you'd be happier if you succumbed to that is beautiful.
The lyrics for the song...I can understand the emotions, etc. behind it and from her performance, it seems like this is something close to her heart too, not just a sad song she had to sing. With that being said, I truly hope things get better for her and others who relate to this song.

I'll stop here since this post is getting a bit long
no it's ok! those were pretty lenghty posts
also she's good! she's very stubborn so she gets exhausted pretty quickly cause she never stops doing her best but she's been ok lately!
Ah! That's great then :heartublob:

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I read the behind thingy first for the lyrics before watching the before watching the video, but from the background knowledge it gave and looking at the lyrics, this song seems like it suits her from the little that I know. I think it'd resonate with a lot of fans too.

The video, the first song, the part where they all form a circle around her feels very impactful? Even though I get a feeling of togetherness, it also feels like a cage in some way...
I can feel her despair in the video. Sometimes in performances, artists' facial expressions aren't on par with the emotions of the song, so props to her.
Them all dancing in uniform while she's just walking around, was it to represent the sheep attitude?
The ending whew

The second song feels like a part 2 to the plot of the first. Like another side.
The lyrics about others' forming perceptions about you and thinking you'd be happier if you succumbed to that is beautiful.
The lyrics for the song...I can understand the emotions, etc. behind it and from her performance, it seems like this is something close to her heart too, not just a sad song she had to sing. With that being said, I truly hope things get better for her and others who relate to this song.

I'll stop here since this post is getting a bit long

Ah! That's great then :heartublob:
aw i'm so happy you read that, it is truly very beautiful and well written. the interview speaks about the 2nd song where she performs alone, she initially sung it for the ost of her movie Hibiki where she plays this young genius girl that is a great writer and that seems to be very weird as she engages in dangerous things and assaults some adults that are being assholes to her, it's a beautiful movie and if you want we can watch it one time!
i find that the lyrics to kado wo magaru fit her struggles so much as she used to be a very bubbly girl but she changed very drastically and whenever she's in front of a camera she turns silent. many fans seem to despise that because they'd like to see her as her old self again but they need to understand that she has grown and that while she may be very anxious on stage and in front of people she doesn't know, whenver she's off camera she's so sweet and funny :(

Stori

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,235
aw i'm so happy you read that, it is truly very beautiful and well written. the interview speaks about the 2nd song where she performs alone, she initially sung it for the ost of her movie Hibiki where she plays this young genius girl that is a great writer and that seems to be very weird as she engages in dangerous things and assaults some adults that are being assholes to her, it's a beautiful movie and if you want we can watch it one time!
i find that the lyrics to kado wo magaru fit her struggles so much as she used to be a very bubbly girl but she changed very drastically and whenever she's in front of a camera she turns silent. many fans seem to despise that because they'd like to see her as her old self again but they need to understand that she has grown and that while she may be very anxious on stage and in front of people she doesn't know, whenver she's off camera she's so sweet and funny :(

It sounds interesting 👀
sure ^^
also oof
you can never please people smh

S

Some

Its unlocked now btw its hirateyurina.jp

the movie will be out 10/30

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
i've been quite bummed out to be on here because of the graduation but since she's still in the entertainment i'm quite content!
hopefully her acting career blossoms as much as her idol career did

i've seen people saying they don't want her to be type casted and while i think it's not such a bad thing i guess i'd like to see her in different roles that don't imply she's a dark and edgy character, but we'll see! i'll have to edit the op sometime ;;;

Top Bottom