kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,024,470
Pronouns
He/Him

210315 Ep 90 Honda Hitomi World Get You

“Hello, it’s IZ*ONE’s Honda Hitomi. Thanks for watching our concert. If you’ve watched both days, you’ve seen the different set lists. Unfortunately we couldn’t have an offline con. At the end of this program, I have an important announcement.”

✉️How to encourage someone?
“It’s nice hearing words like, try your best! Work hard! But it’s hard to work even harder when you’re already doing your best. So I’d like to hear words that accept me as the way I am.”

✉️What do you want to try when corona is over?
“I want to go on KTX and travel. And visit Jeju island too. Although I’ve been in Korea for long, I haven’t been able to visit many places. I hope I can try good food!”

✉️What concepts do you want to try?
“I’ve tried many concepts for shoots ever since I joined kpop. Titty&co shoot was fun too. I also love makeup for performances, we get to wear different styles from our daily ones. I want to try vlogs, daily routines, and fashion related jobs!”

Ending ment
“World Get You ends this year, March. I have something I want to try. For the last few episodes, please tell me about the things you like about me, the program, and anything else!”

“I’m recording this before the concert. Hopefully I’ve done well, and I’m stuffing myself with good food!”

Credit: teamyujin1​

Top Bottom