Official Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Badge Voting Thread - STATUS: voting complete!

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
w4rAD9J.png

Welcome to the official Kyary Pamyu Pamyu badge voting thread! This is my first time as the OP of a voting thread so please bear with me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCHEDULE
Keepers + Supporters: ongoing
Suggestions phase: 29/11 - 6/12, 23:59 UTC
Final voting: 23/12 - 29/12, 23:59 UTC

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOTING RESULTS

We have our results! Thank you everyone for your participation, badge #3 has won the vote! I'll be submitting it ASAP 😊
✲ 3 ✲
17I2Wck.png
chjcZ22.png
eB3l7Vj.png
g70hdm7.png
0​
0​
2​

VOTING FORM

(Please vote for one numbered badge out of the approved mocks, keeper votes will count as 2)

Username:
Keeper: (yes/no)
Vote:

KEEPERS + SUPPORTERS

KEEPERS: kimbo, huffie​
SUPPORTERS: Baymax, kimbo, demasta, HerefortheThrone, huffie, kimsguardian​

I think that should be about it! Please don't hesitate to share any suggestions or comments you might have! And please let me know if you'd like to be a keeper or supporter, the more the merrier. 💕

Last edited:

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, I've just posted the 5 mocks we ended up with to the approval thread, I'll update again when the badges are OK'd (following any edits that need to be made)! 😊

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
Hello! It's been a little while, but we now have 4 approved mocks to vote on! One mock out of the original 5 had to be discarded as the photo had too strong a filter to fix.

I've updated the OP with a voting form and we'll close the voting at the end of this week, hopefully that'll give people enough time to have their say, although I realise it's a busy season for everyone IRL. ( ͒ ´∘̬` ͒) thanks for being patient with me!

@Baymax @Kimbo @demasta @HerefortheThrone @kimsguardian

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Hello! It's been a little while, but we now have 4 approved mocks to vote on! One mock out of the original 5 had to be discarded as the photo had too strong a filter to fix.

I've updated the OP with a voting form and we'll close the voting at the end of this week, hopefully that'll give people enough time to have their say, although I realise it's a busy season for everyone IRL. ( ͒ ´∘̬` ͒) thanks for being patient with me!

@Baymax @Kimbo @demasta @HerefortheThrone @kimsguardian
Will you open a poll or will you use a form?​

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
Thank you everyone! 💖 Voting is now closed!
I've just posted our winning badge in the approval thread, I just need a few people to quote my post there and then hopefully soon we'll have an official Kyary badge!

Top Bottom