idk
Look how cute this is :LovePar:
6440822_0.jpg

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
First of all, I love you guys. Every single one of you, even that uwu-hoe BlueNose.
Joining Lurkers was awesome and I've always loved the fact that I have always had the option to come home when I needed to. I truly appreciate the day Akidoki kidnapped me.. You guys have always forgiven me for the things I've done and I appreciate that you've all been such good friends to me.
I wanted to give you each individual messages, but it seems like too much on the spot.
Love you, Lindas.

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
First of all, I love you guys. Every single one of you, even that uwu-hoe BlueNose.
Joining Lurkers was awesome and I've always loved the fact that I have always had the option to come home when I needed to. I truly appreciate the day Akidoki kidnapped me.. You guys have always forgiven me for the things I've done and I appreciate that you've all been such good friends to me.
I wanted to give you each individual messages, but it seems like too much on the spot.
Love you, Lindas.
i love you the most lindo
:heartublob:
and keep that in mind!!! you can always turn up at my door anytime and ill let you in :tears:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Love you, Lindas.
i love u too linda, ur always welcome back and my PMs always open cause im never too busy to not talk
im happy to have gotten to know someone like u cause ur so sweet ~

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Love you, Lindas.
I'm late but yeah love u too ho3

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,545
Pronouns
idk
Love you, Lindas.
I didnt see this till now... :sejeongcry:
I love you and miss talking to you~

Top Bottom