Official NCT/WayV OTP Badge Voting Thread | STATUS: Finished!

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
fG45Icf.png

no fancy gfx, sorry

Hello and welcome to the thread!
I will be in charge of hosting for NCT/WayV OTP badges, as well as any potential NCT x group badges.

First post is for general voting guidelines, second post is for current voting phase (please read it)

nDfBSfn.png

- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - I believe selfies are allowed for OTP badges. If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on AT ask thread.
- Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
- Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
- Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
- Pre-approval of badges - We ask that all OP’s submit their round 1 mocks for pre-approval of by an Awards member in the appropriate thread. This is to avoid badges of lower quality, bad lighting, etc, from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).
- Final submission - The Awards team reserve the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.

+

- No more than two people in an OTP badge (that means no NoRenMin, sorry folks)
- Group x Group OTPs are okay but please don't request every group OTP under the sun, try to choose groups that have actually interacted or are perhaps even friends with one another

Resources: Ask the Award Team | Request a Mock Badge Thread | Award Guidelines & Approval

3XcVWdJ.png

N/A

exF47tJ.png

PcxBZ1N.png

leRDcIl.png

Let me know if you'd like to be tagged once we reach a new phase!

@Mina , @emma , @miatheikonic , @Keodi
@crazykuroneko , @yooamygirls , @sm maid , @Lemon Detox

0hidte7.png

Please let me know if you have a custom award form/if you will buy one to donate towards this thread, and also which otp you'd like to use it for!
Also, once you've bought the form, post in the ask AT thread that you've purchased it and link this thread in your post.

N/A​

Last edited:

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
YjzWMOK.png

REST

PREVIOUS PHASE
RESULTS

LUWOO

with 4 votes, the winning badge is
8lyc0Jo.png

RENLE
with 100% of the votes, the winning badge is
YJnwu07.png

TAETEN
since there was a tie between #2 and #4 and i was the last one to vote, i've deleted my vote to serve as a tiebreaker. therefore, the winning badge is
3zK1535.png

YUWIN
with 3 votes, the winning badge is
tVPl7wt.png

thank you very much for voting! badges will now be submitted for pre-approval

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
Please tag me! I’ll try to see if I can make some suggestions :yoosmile:

Reactions: anh

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
Uhm I would be willing to buy a Kunten form but i don’t know if people would be interested lol

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Thank you for creating this thread OP!

Is it ok to give you a suggestion? MarkHyuck already has two keepers (you and yooamygirls) and you said you're willing to buy the form, so wouldn't it be better to include them in the first round of suggestions in place of one of the ships with one keeper only? You can replace TenWin with them if you want since I'm the only keeper

@RenjunSlays you are rich, get us a form for Winren :jinjudge:
Ren said she's buying it for us in the other thread 😍💰

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Thank you for creating this thread OP!

Is it ok to give you a suggestion? MarkHyuck already has two keepers (you and yooamygirls) and you said you're willing to buy the form, so wouldn't it be better to include them in the first round of suggestions in place of one of the ships with one keeper only? You can replace TenWin with them if you want since I'm the only keeper

Ren said she's buying it for us in the other thread 😍💰

that's a good idea. i just thought it'll be more fair to randomize since i'm the only one with all the award forms right now, that way everyone don't feel like i'm purposefully including my faves first :peepopbirthday:

Uhm I would be willing to buy a Kunten form but i don’t know if people would be interested lol

once we're finished with this round of voting (including the ones that are on hold), i'll have another interest check to see what other otp combinations people are interested in

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
if it's ok with you guys i'll swap out tenwin for markhyuck for this round of voting!
thread will be updated to reflect the changes​

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
once we're finished with this round of voting (including the ones that are on hold), i'll have another interest check to see what other otp combinations people are interested in

ooof sorry if I'm making it stressful for you :sejeongcry: I can wait dw!

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Was on the fence about wanting a markhyuck badge. Maybe for 75 posts :jinjudge:

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
so excited. i wish i'm reach enough to buy form for taeten
pls add me to the tag list. i think i'll make some suggestions for otps with ten

Reactions: anh

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
UPDATE
Ok I'm back with an answer! Other users can def buy forms for that thread but they are the ones who need to notify us about that; so if an user decides to buy a form and use it in that thread, they need to come here and tell us about it (with the link of that thread too)!

therefore, if you have a form/is buying one to use for this thread, please inform me and also post in the ask AT thread that you purchased the form, as well as linking this thread in your post!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,504
Pronouns
She/Her
does luwoo already have a form buyer? if not, I can do it
which OTPs still need a form?
also I would like to be added to the tag list please

Top Bottom