Official Pristin Thread

mert

Sensin Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
oltJXnz.png

Pristin (Korean: 프리스틴; stylized as PRISTIN and formerly known as Pledis Girlz) was a South Korean girl group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2016. The group was composed of ten members: Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Kyulkyung, Yehana, Sungyeon, Xiyeon and Kyla. Most of them appeared on the television show Produce 101 and, as the prize for becoming two of the top contestants, Nayoung and Kyulkyung went on to debut as part of the project girl group I.O.I, before reuniting with the other members to debut as Pristin on March 21, 2017, with the first EPHi! Pristin. Pristin was known for writing and composing their own music.
Members
  • Nayoung (Korean: 나영) — leader​
  • Roa (로아)​
  • Yuha (유하)​
  • Eunwoo (은우)​
  • Rena (레나)​
  • Kyulkyung (결경)​
  • Yehana (예하나)​
  • Sungyeon (성연)​
  • Xiyeon (시연)​
  • Kyla (카일라)​
Sub-unit
  • Pristin V (Korean: 프리스틴 V) – Nayoung, Roa, Eunwoo, Rena, Kyulkyung​

Last edited:

mert

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
i made the thread because there was none. but can give the op if somebody wants it :)

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
Well, I miss them and this kinda hurts ;; but also this is something good, like I said before, we can talk shit about pledis and connect about it.​

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
when you used to be a pristin ult

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,350
Yeah when Pristin was our ult for some of us, Pledis wasted to much the group.

- Pledis Girlz then Pristin had so much potentiel among ex-IOI groups
- Many members speak and understand English : Kyla, Sungyeon, Yehana, Kyulkyung, Yaebin, not many groups could have this
- TeamLightBeam, so fast, so effective, so devoted, for a mid-tiers group it was a miracle to have such a team to provide us ENG subs
- Loyal HIghs, even today many fansites would return if Pristin cameback in a another timeline
- Staffs on Music Shows saying they've never heard so much cheering for a debut group
- So many VLives

Now this thread can be used to talk about any members. Whatever they will do we'll support them.

daicakes

big lesbian Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,275
Yeah when Pristin was our ult for some of us, Pledis wasted to much the group.

- Pledis Girlz then Pristin had so much potentiel among ex-IOI groups
- Many members speak and understand English : Kyla, Sungyeon, Yehana, Kyulkyung, Yaebin, not many groups could have this
- TeamLightBeam, so fast, so effective, so devoted, for a mid-tiers group it was a miracle to have such a team to provide us ENG subs
- Loyal HIghs, even today many fansites would return if Pristin cameback in a another timeline
- Staffs on Music Shows saying they've never heard so much cheering for a debut group
- So many VLives

Now this thread can be used to talk about any members. Whatever they will do we'll support them.

And they were very talented girls, we had some composers among them, choreo and vocals were always on point. :( But let's support our girls no matter what!

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
Pristin is still at the top of my list of post-IOI groups.
They are so far for me was the most convincing girl-crushes I've ever seen cause it looks so natural on them.

mert

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
Oh so Pinky's IG is really legit. I was starting to wonder because nobody in I.O.I is following her, not even Nayoung who I thought would be the first to do so.
i expect nayoung would be last :LOL: she is slow about these things. of course after eunwoo, it doesn't look like she uses her ig anymore :/
pinky isn't following anyone yet. probably they just opened it for her, she hasn't started to use it.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Get is it still THAT song

original.gif

PS Fuck Pledis

lingyi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,925
I hope that this thread continues to be one of positive thoughts and memories of Pristin.

IMO, F Pledis posts are probably very painful to everyone, especially for Kyul Kyung, Yehana, and Sung Yeon who are still there. We don't know what's really in their hearts and minds. Na Young and Kyla have publicly expressed their thanks and gratitude to Pledis and out of respect for them, we should accept it as heartfelt.

Yes, I know I've posted F Pledis a few times and looking back, I'm ashamed and have regrets that I can't take them back. The girls wounds are still fresh and alive in their hearts and minds. Let's all try our best to encourage and support them as they enter a new phase in their careers and private lives.

lingyi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,925
Posting this before Kyla's promised reveal all video.

Just checked her Instagram and some people are already hounding her to dis Pledis. IMO, please at least some of the following keep in mind while viewing the video and before posting your comments.

She's probably under a NDA where she can't really expose everything that lead up the disbandment. For those who say she shouldn't care because she's not returning to show business, breaking the conditions of an NDA shows that you're not a trustworthy person with a disregard for a legal agreement. This is especially important with all the showbiz scandals currently going on.

To whatever extent she supports and thanks Pledis (as she did in her Instagram post confirming the video), accept it a heartfelt. If you don't, you're disrespecting her and basically calling her a liar.

if by some chance, she reveals something about one or more of the other members, remember that Pristin was/is her sisters and sisters don't always agree with her. Put yourself in her shoes. If your friend has an argument with their family or friends, you may think that feeding your friends anger and frustration with your own anger and frustration is a positive thing, but it's not. After your friend gets over their anger and frustration, their love for their family and friends returns and sometimes the memory of your negative comments remains.

Finally, be aware that companies are seeking out and suing those make unwarranted or overly malicious comments. Even though and Hallyu+ may be out of the reach of Korean authorities, it would be a black mark on Hallyu+ if it makes the headlines as the host for malicious comments.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,350
For sur a NDA and she could hurt her members career if they still want to be in the industry, so I don't expect her to diss or to spit all the tea. But everyone is waiting for her video, i'm curious.

Top Bottom