~Official S.H.E Thread~Asia's Legendary Girl Group

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Omg that's terrible and disgusting. Had no idea hate comments got that bad.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

hebe was asked who's her best " fake boyfriend" (kinda like... someone who is closer than a close friend but not a person you'd be in a relationship with? like bff? usually for the opposite sex - citizen is using this as their promo for their watch, like lifelong partner. Also the watch is blue, which is the way the term is written, "blue friend") and she said herself bc you have to live with yourself and love yourself first of all.
She also said that amongst her friends, Ella is the most punctual whilst she herself tends to be tardy.

Hebe talking about receiving letters from fans, reading some fan letters at the event.

Last edited:

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
I was reading an article about Selina's relationship with her ex husband (which is thankfully very positive) but the part that stood out to me was this.

While on the topic of the S.H.E brand name, Selina was also asked if the group will be reuniting for their 18th anniversary, which falls on September 11.

“I think all three of us should be together! I’m not sure yet, but our respective work schedules are so tight that we have no plans on having a reunion concert this year,” she shared. “You usually enter your rebellious phase when you’re 18, so let us have our rebellion just this once! There will always be other opportunities to celebrate.”

This confirmation comes amidst rumours that discussions with HIM about the S.H.E trademarks have come to a standstill, and that the trio will be unable to perform together until this issue is resolved.

So no reunion concert or event and the contractual dispute is still ongoing :(

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
I was reading an article about Selina's relationship with her ex husband (which is thankfully very positive) but the part that stood out to me was this.

While on the topic of the S.H.E brand name, Selina was also asked if the group will be reuniting for their 18th anniversary, which falls on September 11.

“I think all three of us should be together! I’m not sure yet, but our respective work schedules are so tight that we have no plans on having a reunion concert this year,” she shared. “You usually enter your rebellious phase when you’re 18, so let us have our rebellion just this once! There will always be other opportunities to celebrate.”

This confirmation comes amidst rumours that discussions with HIM about the S.H.E trademarks have come to a standstill, and that the trio will be unable to perform together until this issue is resolved.

So no reunion concert or event and the contractual dispute is still ongoing :(
Ahhh I saw this, it's so disappointing ): I thought they would at least be able to hold the reunion event for sure

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Hebe's releasing a new OST on the 26th & rumours are that her 5th album is progressing well!

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
oops new song
this is good, i like it
but can they just leave those talking and car sound out of this ?
:uwot:
Yukiii been missing ya!
yeah finally a new song!
I'm getting used to it ig :sleep: mixed feelings... it's an OST for a movie based off Midnight Dinner: Tokyo Stories... I think?
i'm sure a clean version is gonna be ripped sooner or later

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
Hello, I'm new to this thread. Grainy's recommendation thread last Tuesday to listen to some Hebe songs has introduced me to the world of S.H.E. I've never heard of them before because I know very little about Taiwanese (or any Chinese) pop music. I'm instantly hooked and have been listening to Youtube playlists of S.H.E songs in the background this week. I've had Belief going around my head for the last few days!

So it looks like I'm about 18 years late for a really interesting group! I like their voices and soothing musical style, although I realise I've hardly scratched the surface of their discography.

I should mention that my only Taiwan entertainment knowledge is that I watched the "Attention, Love!" drama last year (bit slow, but quite good) and really like its title song "Guess" by Joanne Tseng. Oh, and I know Tzuyu from Twice and Shuhua from (G)I-dle are from Taiwan. And, er... I think that's about it.

Anyway, I'm going to follow this thread and maybe this will be start of something new for me. :)

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hello, I'm new to this thread. Grainy's recommendation thread last Tuesday to listen to some Hebe songs has introduced me to the world of S.H.E. I've never heard of them before because I know very little about Taiwanese (or any Chinese) pop music. I'm instantly hooked and have been listening to Youtube playlists of S.H.E songs in the background this week. I've had Belief going around my head for the last few days!

So it looks like I'm about 18 years late for a really interesting group! I like their voices and soothing musical style, although I realise I've hardly scratched the surface of their discography.

I should mention that my only Taiwan entertainment knowledge is that I watched the "Attention, Love!" drama last year (bit slow, but quite good) and really like its title song "Guess" by Joanne Tseng. Oh, and I know Tzuyu from Twice and Shuhua from (G)I-dle are from Taiwan. And, er... I think that's about it.

Anyway, I'm going to follow this thread and maybe this will be start of something new for me. :)
Welcome to the thread ^^

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

So glad you dropped by! :heartublob:

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860

Welcome! Yes they have TONS of playlists on youtube. All of their mvs should also be easily findable on youtube. They practically made a mv for every song of every album. Not to mention the three each have solo material, of course Hebe having the most, that you might be curious to check out.

Unfortunately there's not a whole ton of english subbed content of theirs since they've never had to target foreign audiences as the Chinese speaking community is so massive. If you're interested, you can check out some of these video clips I've subbed on this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1mh9H9yjsjHGasClRlBTfg. One of the factors to their huge success is their great group dynamic/friendship, and their personalities.

If you have any questions, I'm sure those of us in this thread will be more than happy to answer!

Also, yeah I used to follow a lot of Taiwanese dramas! Imo Taiwanese dramas aren't as good nowadays as in the past. If you're curious for T-drama recs or questions about Taiwanese entertainment, I'm no expert or anything, but I'd be happy to try to help :)

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
Welcome! Yes they have TONS of playlists on youtube. All of their mvs should also be easily findable on youtube. They practically made a mv for every song of every album. Not to mention the three each have solo material, of course Hebe having the most, that you might be curious to check out.

Unfortunately there's not a whole ton of english subbed content of theirs since they've never had to target foreign audiences as the Chinese speaking community is so massive. If you're interested, you can check out some of these video clips I've subbed on this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1mh9H9yjsjHGasClRlBTfg. One of the factors to their huge success is their great group dynamic/friendship, and their personalities.

If you have any questions, I'm sure those of us in this thread will be more than happy to answer!

Also, yeah I used to follow a lot of Taiwanese dramas! Imo Taiwanese dramas aren't as good nowadays as in the past. If you're curious for T-drama recs or questions about Taiwanese entertainment, I'm no expert or anything, but I'd be happy to try to help :)
Thanks for all that. Really helpful. And I applaud your subbing efforts! You're one of the heroes! :)

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511

does hebe know instagram tho :sadpepe:

Last edited:
Top Bottom