~Official S.H.E Thread~Asia's Legendary Girl Group

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Doing well here~ Lounging a lot. I started watching Youth with You, partly because of Ella, partly because of my gg competition show obsession. But I've been really enjoying it! Ella as always is such a good mentor. Not just the technical aspect, but she's amazing at emotional support too. Next week she's doing a girls talk with them and I can't wait!

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Doing well here~ Lounging a lot. I started watching Youth with You, partly because of Ella, partly because of my gg competition show obsession. But I've been really enjoying it! Ella as always is such a good mentor. Not just the technical aspect, but she's amazing at emotional support too. Next week she's doing a girls talk with them and I can't wait!
Oh I'm watching it too! Yu Yan is probably my fav, and she's an S.H.E fan... lmao. I really like Ella as a mentor :) she's amazing with the girls. Did you see that her group sent her a mother's day gift? It was cute :)

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Oh I'm watching it too! Yu Yan is probably my fav, and she's an S.H.E fan... lmao. I really like Ella as a mentor :) she's amazing with the girls. Did you see that her group sent her a mother's day gift? It was cute :)
Hahaha, yesssss I like Yuyan too. I'm excited to see more interaction between them for next stage. The flowers were very thoughtful. My other favorite is Xie Keyin.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Hahaha, yesssss I like Yuyan too. I'm excited to see more interaction between them for next stage. The flowers were very thoughtful. My other favorite is Xie Keyin.

Haha yeah, esp when Ella later also said Hebe and Selina sent her mother's day gifts representing jing bao, it really was a gift that she must've liked a lot

I like Xie Keyin too! In general, I like quite a lot more of the girls on this season than the last haha. I was even a bit sad to see Su Shan Shan go.

My picks are probably

1. Yuyan
2. Yu Shuxin
3. Liu Yuxin
4. Kong Xue'er
5. Zeng Keni
6. Xie Keyin
7. Nineone
8. Roada Xu
9. Anqi

But I also love watching chen jue with ella, because i've never before seen ella so awkward with anyone on tv before

Last edited:

hess

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
Haha yeah, esp when Ella later also said Hebe and Selina sent her mother's day gifts representing jing bao, it really was a gift that she must've liked a lot

I like Xie Keyin too! In general, I like quite a lot more of the girls on this season than the last haha. I was even a bit sad to see Su Shan Shan go.

My picks are probably

1. Yuyan
2. Yu Shuxin
3. Liu Yuxin
4. Kong Xue'er
5. Zeng Keni
6. Xie Keyin
7. Nineone
8. Roada Xu
9. Anqi

But I also love watching chen jue with ella, because i've never before seen ella so awkward with anyone on tv before
Lol, yeah I find Chen Jue pretty funny and interesting too. I try not to form attachments on these shows to save myself hearache. But I have a lot of overlap with you. Also really like Frahnm. And I was pretty sad to see Yvonne go so early.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hebe accused of supporting Taiwanese independence after posting a photo of her eating spaghetti

Top Bottom