The Official SuperM thread

Who do you bias in SuperM?

• Total voters

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
When I walked into the interview room at Capitol Records, I was greeted by raucous hellos and bursts of recognition from the seven members of SuperM: SHINee’s Taemin, EXO’s Baekhyun and Kai, NCT 127’s Taeyong and Mark, and WayV’s Ten and Lucas. No, we’re not longtime BFFs, nor had I interviewed them before; the group had been inexplicably seated directly behind me in the press section for the first viewing of their “Jopping” music video a few days before. After offering to move several times, dodging photographers, and enduring a series of increasingly ridiculous interactions, I finally gave up and appreciated my literal front-row seat for SuperM’s video premiere. Despite my best efforts to make sure they could actually see their hard work play on the big screen, several members—Baekhyun especially—became extremely well acquainted with the back of my head.
i don't wanna post the whole thing :bakacat: but this is such a cute interview

Last edited:

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055

i don't wanna post the whole thing :bakacat: but this is such a cute interview
this is such a cute interview! i love every bits on this
I was waiting for this to be posted on /r/kpop but apparently people there are mass-reporting all SuperM related articles(?)
this is so messy. i get the chart thing is kinda controversial, but can't people stop hating on the boys? :angry:

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
I was waiting for this to be posted on /r/kpop but apparently people there are mass-reporting all SuperM related articles(?)
this is so messy. i get the chart thing is kinda controversial, but can't people stop hating on the boys? :angry:
Even DKTV agreed that they shouldn't be getting hated on.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
its really annoying people can't enjoy anything, even within the fans most people just seem upset.
personally i like the concept for superm, and i don't mind the members being taken out for the group temporarily, even when i first heard of nct i thought why limit this concept just to nct and not to other groups, but between that and how everyone is hating on how the group is being managed and saying the song isn't even good it's really brings down the excitment. it's tiring to come online and just see criticism even if some of it is justified.

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
its really annoying people can't enjoy anything, even within the fans most people just seem upset.
personally i like the concept for superm, and i don't mind the members being taken out for the group temporarily, even when i first heard of nct i thought why limit this concept just to nct and not to other groups, but between that and how everyone is hating on how the group is being managed and saying the song isn't even good it's really brings down the excitment. it's tiring to come online and just see criticism even if some of it is justified.
ikr. i'm mainly active on twitter, so now i really filter what i'm seeing on my timeline now
superm is an interesting project and god knows until when it will exist, so i want to just enjoy the music and their super precious interactions

and i can't wait for some behind the scenes from their upcoming TV show!

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
It's odd since my only complaints were at SM, the one responsible, not at the members. But seeing how they all get along - and it's almost like they have been together as long as they have been with their respective groups - it's changed my mind. They really do have a synergy. I'm happy that they're happy.

My only complaint now is that SM should give Bakehyun, Kai, and Mark a break, tbh, but that's for their well-being, not for any selfish reasons.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
It's odd since my only complaints were at SM, the one responsible, not at the members. But seeing how they all get along - and it's almost like they have been together as long as they have been with their respective groups - it's changed my mind. They really do have a synergy. I'm happy that they're happy.

My only complaint now is that SM should give Bakehyun, Kai, and Mark a break, tbh, but that's for their well-being, not for any selfish reasons.
well i visit another forum onehallyu, where people were hating on superm literally everyday.

I think they should take a break too, but on the other hand they don't have opportunities like this everyday.

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
well i visit another forum onehallyu, where people were hating on superm literally everyday.

I think they should take a break too, but on the other hand they don't have opportunities like this everyday.
I avoided OH! like the plague after AV (Aeriverse - EXO forum, no longer alive, lel) came into existence because OH! was terrible. I don't even remember exactly what made it terrible, which is sad because OH! had some memorable events for the forum itself. :peepopbirthday: April Fools was my favorite.

That DKTV video let me know that SM was bundling CDs with their SuperM merch. I lol'd. But they also said that it wasn't against the rules. **side note: I don't normally watch DKTV, so this is not a habit for me**

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
I avoided OH! like the plague after AV (Aeriverse - EXO forum, no longer alive, lel) came into existence because OH! was terrible. I don't even remember exactly what made it terrible, which is sad because OH! had some memorable events for the forum itself. :peepopbirthday: April Fools was my favorite.

That DKTV video let me know that SM was bundling CDs with their SuperM merch. I lol'd. But they also said that it wasn't against the rules. **side note: I don't normally watch DKTV, so this is not a habit for me**
oh well for me oh has info idk where to find anywhere else, and anyway i found it entertaining to fight armies who were hting on superm.
i believe people they weren't mad about the bundling or so called chart manipulation they were just upset superm has found some sucess.

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
oh well for me oh has info idk where to find anywhere else, and anyway i found it entertaining to fight armies who were hting on superm.
i believe people they weren't mad about the bundling or so called chart manipulation they were just upset superm has found some sucess.
It's because of the #1 and #2 spot thing, I'm guessing. Also BH being a smaller company (probably bigger now with all of that bank going on, tbh) vs. SM being a larger company - - sows the seeds of contempt between fandoms. BUT YES, SUPERM WORKED HARD. FUCK THE HATERS.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
It's because of the #1 and #2 spot thing, I'm guessing. Also BH being a smaller company (probably bigger now with all of that bank going on, tbh) vs. SM being a larger company - - sows the seeds of contempt between fandoms. BUT YES, SUPERM WORKED HARD. FUCK THE HATERS.
i know.
am quite over it .

Top Bottom