The Official SuperM thread

Who do you bias in SuperM?

• Total voters

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
when he goes ' acolades' it really reminds me of kendrick lamar :wherearethelies: ( and i know this because i force myself to listen to 50 the most popular songs on spotify of the last 3 years and humble is one of them)

but anyway i like the song with or without it but i wonder why they didn't include it
i think the reason is because the recording had been done before they shot the teasers
Mark confirmed he wrote that verse specifically for the teaser at fansign

lmao some people really think this is legit. but i really want them to broaden the SuperM's Starbucks menu
At least in cities they'll be having concerts. that would be great

From what I see so far:
- Lucas is Baekhyun's baby
- Mark is Kai's baby
- Taeyong is Taemin's baby (TY holding on Taemin's arm at the airport is the cutest thing)
- Ten gets along well with the hag line, but Taemin will always have a soft spot for Ten (remember "I had a big crush on him")

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
i think the reason is because the recording had been done before they shot the teasers
Mark confirmed he wrote that verse specifically for the teaser at fansign

lmao some people really think this is legit. but i really want them to broaden the SuperM's Starbucks menu
At least in cities they'll be having concerts. that would be great

From what I see so far:
- Lucas is Baekhyun's baby
- Mark is Kai's baby
- Taeyong is Taemin's baby (TY holding on Taemin's arm at the airport is the cutest thing)
- Ten gets along well with the hag line, but Taemin will always have a soft spot for Ten (remember "I had a big crush on him")
Kai will adopt Mark as his second nephew (he already has a niece and nephew that he loves to take photos with).

Interesting tidbit about Mark. Thank you.

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
yeah, Ten's chinese fans did a digital bulk-buying afaik. Maybe other fans too.
the boys are having a shooting now. a great way to start a day

I mistakenly thought that Baekhyun and Kai were still doing the EXO tour, but that ended a couple of days ago or a day ago for the last stop in the country they were in. I think they're back with SuperM to film in Korea with fans since today is the 14th soon in Korea.

SuperM: The Beginning

{SuperM will have a recording on 14th October}

1.Jopping: 10/14 (Mon) 9 am

2.Supercar: 10/14 (Mon) 8pm

3.I can’t stand the rain: 10/15 12 am (midnight)

Last edited:

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055

? is this what they were shooting today?

yeah, it is. they're scheduled to pre-record Jopping (it's finished), Super Car, and ICSTR today until midnight
They're on break when the news came out and then the announcement of cancellation was released
They'll announce when they'll resume the shooting later

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Since SuperM got Lucas and Ten, do you think it'd be possible for Lucas and Ten to be included in another NCT track? I want it to happen. I know Lucas was added in NCT-U for Boss, but never added to 127. Also want another track for SuperM (in the future) to have Lucas and Baekhyun again, but you know, with more lines from Lucas.

Oh, so Baekhyun and Kai are already done with their EXO concert stops for now and going back to record for SuperM.

Kai & Mark...damn...that relationship make my heart melt!!!

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
the Billboard summary:

i'm sad that i can't fully celebrate their achievements due to recent events,
but they're doing better (especially digitally) than i expected

I'm shocked, too. I know we all say not to get full of ourselves and shit, but how can you not? It's really easy to and I do it quite a bit mentally with EXO (I try not to because it feels bad). I won't make an excuse for it. I'm just laying it out there since people like to pretend that they don't do it whenever everyone does or has done in the past. :sip:
Hopefully Baekhyun and Kai and Mark and the rest of the members are okay. I say 'rest of the members' because those three mentioned are the ones being overworked. Mark, especially. Three different groups (okay, two are sub-units, but let me live, lel).

Top Bottom