[OFFICIAL] THE SIMS THREAD

Y

your oppa

i play like a fucking wh0re... i keep forcing the mom to fuck with other guys to get her pregnant and then i abandon the toddlers when they annoy me too much :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

A

Aerith

i play like a fucking wh0re... i keep forcing the mom to fuck with other guys to get her pregnant and then i abandon the toddlers when they annoy me too much :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

I always just age them up, especially when they are babies... I can't deal. Toddlers are slightly less annoying. Barely.

Katzi

BTS are the Korean Beatles Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620
I'm doing the 100 babies challenge rn... exhausting, and I'm only 3 kids in
Also I made a male alien sim and I'm trying to impregnate every woman in town... hehe
Other than that I run a vet clinic on my "serious" attempt at playing

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,467
OMG I LOVE THE SIMS

Not yet... doing a legacy atm, on 3rd gen... but I've been tempted to do the 100 baby challenge.
i've got a legacy save going on right now on its 3rd gen too! :lurk1:

I love the Sims! I've been addicted to that fucking game since the first one came out! I still haven't gotten the new Island expansion pack tho. I want mermaids. :(
i've been playing since the first game too! i think there had already been an expansion pack or two when i started though. i was like 6 years old?? 😂

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
OMG I LOVE THE SIMS

i've got a legacy save going on right now on its 3rd gen too! :lurk1:

i've been playing since the first game too! i think there had already been an expansion pack or two when i started though. i was like 6 years old?? 😂
are you talking about the first sims or sims 4 :ohmygod:

A

Aerith

I started legacy I'm still on my first family I keep getting distracted by other stuff

That's me when I usually do legacies, this is my first to get to 3rd gen. Though it's on hold now since I removed their entire house to rebuild it from scratch. Only maybe halfway done with it right now. :yoosmile:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
That's me when I usually do legacies, this is my first to get to 3rd gen. Though it's on hold now since I removed their entire house to rebuild it from scratch. Only maybe halfway done with it right now. :yoosmile:

Lol this inspired me to go back and start from scratch imma name my family after you :)

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,467
are you talking about the first sims or sims 4 :ohmygod:
huh? i said that i've been playing the sims games since the first game came out. i was probably around 6 years old when i started playing. i'm now 23 years old and playing the sims 4.

Top Bottom