[Official Thread] YG's University Rap Competition Show "My Major is Hip Hop" with Mino & Zion.T

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
The Hanyang rappers seem to have a more unique style compared to SNU :unsure: I prefer how solid the SNU guys sounded though

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
update on the format of the show starting Jan 27th

MINO of WINNER-ZION.T Reveals Behind Stories of ‘My Major is HIPHOP’ Through VLIVE

0000228904_001_20200121155912623.jpg

[스포티비뉴스=장진리 기자] MINO of WINNER and ZION.T will reveal behind stories of ‘My Major is HIPHOP’.
On January 21 at 8 PM, MINO and ZION.T will run a live broadcast of ‘My Major is HIPHOP’ through Naver VLIVE.
‘My Major is HIPHOP’ is a variety program aiming for healthy competition rather than dissing. MINO and ZION.T visited multiple campuses in Korea from Seoul to Pohang, which brought up heated reactions. The first episode covered Triple H of Seoul National University, the second episode covered Showdown of Hanyang University, the third episode covered Performance Kun of Sungkyunkwan University, the fourth episode covered Terra of Korea University and RYU of Yonsei University, the fifth episode covered Bounce of Kyung Hee University, and the sixth episode covered Republic of Yongin University. Each episode discovered ‘Hiphop students’ with unbelievable talent.
The special VLIVE being broadcasted live on the 21st will analyze these talented rappers discovered on campuses while MINO and ZION.T will reveal their first pick. There will also be a corner where the MCs reveal behind stories related to schools regarding food, parking lot locations, and store items in addition to answering to the fans’ questions regarding ‘My Major is HIPHOP’. Since the fabulous coordinator lineup and prizes for the winning team will also be explained, the viewers are paying keen attention.
The ‘My Major is HIPHOP’ special VLIVE will broadcast on the 21st at 8 PM. The 7th episode will be broadcasted at 9 PM, an hour later, while the school competition will begin after the 27th on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 PM.

2020. 1. 21

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
RAPIN was good, I'm not surprised that they win that round :judgingyou:
this show is really interesting, can't wait to see the other groups

Top Bottom