Official Tomorrow X Together (TXT) Badge Voting Thread [Status: FINISHED!]

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Since there was no runner-up as everyone had voted for badge 1, the alternative badge voting round will begin with all the losing mocks from the preliminary + final round (so 7 in total). I will begin the voting round shortly! I will also go straight into final voting, so you can only vote for your 1 favorite badge!

Also, as of now, I will begin officially accepting suggestions for Hyung Line (Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu)! Please submit pretty mocks! :heartpar:

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
Alright! Group Badge Voting is over!

The winning badge with all 15 votes is badge 1!

0UYIsUy.png

gpQQEsJ.png

I will now submit it to be added into the system! Please quote it and tell them you're supporting/keeping!

Thanks for you hard work :heartpar: ! Already quoted.

As for mocks, the lack of good badge material is killing me, they have some pretty pics, but either the coloring or their expression won't ever meet the guidelines or their expressions look good in pics but weird as badge :sejeongcry:

I did this Yeonjun mock but I'm still hesitating between the original "tilted" head or the straightened one :wherearethelies:
sHpRtN0.png
or
meuIbEt.png

I'll try to do way more if I manage to find new material or at least good material (can the teasers pics come out already)

Also just to let you know, I might edit this suggestion (I usually go to the award team for their approval so I can edit them before submitting them, less work during the approval phase, but I'm waiting to have more mocks to go to the award thread😉). I'll officially submit my mocks then 😘

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Thanks for you hard work :heartpar: ! Already quoted.

As for mocks, the lack of good badge material is killing me, they have some pretty pics, but either the coloring or their expression won't ever meet the guidelines or their expressions look good in pics but weird as badge :sejeongcry:

I did this Yeonjun mock but I'm still hesitating between the original "tilted" head or the straightened one :wherearethelies:
sHpRtN0.png
or
meuIbEt.png

I'll try to do way more if I manage to find new material or at least good material (can the teasers pics come out already)

Also just to let you know, I might edit this suggestion (I usually go to the award team for their approval so I can edit them before submitting them, less work during the approval phase, but I'm waiting to have more mocks to go to the award thread😉). I'll officially submit my mocks then 😘
yeah there is a lack of good badge material :sejeongcry: we can always do a wildcard round for the members later if they give us better material for this upcoming comeback.

And thank you! :hehe:

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins