Oh hey

ladyxim

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,900
Hey guys, I'm LadyXim. I like SF9, Ateez, Got7, Stray Kids, Seventeen, NCT, and Astro.

I'm an artist (I'm really into Art) and I love movies

I decided to join because the forums I used to visit are super dead now and I wanted to meet some new friends. So I look forward to getting to know you guys! :)

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
:hearteu:thanks fam. i dont know who that is in your sig/ava but he is gorgeous 😸 🙃

Wang Yibo!
My cutest Chinese bias ~

ezgif-1-77f97ab08359.gif

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
OMG! how could i not recognize him? :wut: I'm so in love with Wang Yibo :weep:
i'm gonna blame it on the fact that i dont have my contacts in :hehe:

well, there's also the fact that he doesn't often wear pink these days
my tl was freaking out for a solid week after the DDU pink sweater Yibo episode came out
He's soooo pretty ~
:heartublob:

ladyxim

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,900
well, there's also the fact that he doesn't often wear pink these days
my tl was freaking out for a solid week after the DDU pink sweater Yibo episode came out
He's soooo pretty ~
:heartublob:

he really is. the first time i saw him i was so shook i didnt know what to do. i had never seen anyone that gorgeous before. over time i came to accept it but i still have moments when i question reality. like, how can he exist? i'm very unsure. I always want to see updates of him but no one i know is really in the loop

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭468,659
he really is. the first time i saw him i was so shook i didnt know what to do. i had never seen anyone that gorgeous before. over time i came to accept it but i still have moments when i question reality. like, how can he exist? i'm very unsure. I always want to see updates of him but no one i know is really in the loop

Well I have the OP for him but I never update bc I'm lazy af sklsksk
But The Chinese Ent section is full of Yibo stuff, I posted stuff the other day ab him lmao
If you're looking for twt acc to follow @/SgWangyibo & @/uniq5s are good places to start >_<
He released this the other day with other YH artists in tribute of those on the front lines of the coronavirus

A

Aerith

Welcome to H+! We like a lot of the same groups, so hopefully, I'll see you in some of the official threads sometime. I hope you enjoy it here~ :wow:

ladyxim

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,900
Well I have the OP for him but I never update bc I'm lazy af sklsksk
But The Chinese Ent section is full of Yibo stuff, I posted stuff the other day ab him lmao
If you're looking for twt acc to follow @/SgWangyibo & @/uniq5s are good places to start >_<
He released this the other day with other YH artists in tribute of those on the front lines of the coronavirus

yas this is what i like, keeping me fed with content lol i will follow all of these
Its a beautiful song and Im glad he's doing something to help. the situation is pretty grim no matter how much people keep trying to say "dont worry its all fine"

Top Bottom