Ok so hear me out here lol UNIVERSE app with private messaging

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I don't know about you but I cant read Korean and need subs or google translate to understand what my favs say that can't speak English like Jessica or Tiffany or Chungha etc. Sooo, it can be hard to stan a mid tier group because only main things will get subbed. Like for example I've only seen one solo Vlive with Yeonjung that had subs, so it can be hard to understand if no one translates on twitter. Anyways that's why I never join the fancafe for WJSN etc.

So now Universe has a private messaging chat with your bias(you have to pay $6 a month, 3 for regular universe and 3 for each person you want to message). At first it didn't work well lmao and Yeonjung said hello and some other greetings but then I hadn't seen her for like 10 days :TzuyuKek: I saw a Seola fan having funny convo with Seola where she couldnt figure out if it was working or not lmao

Well then after the Unikon concert she sent me 20 messages lmao and we have been chatting on the app a lot. Lol I cant say I thought this would happen. Yesterday I woke up and there were 41 messages from Yoo Yeonjung:squirtlechristmas: from my bias YOO YEONJUNG, to me about random things like coats and food and stuff lmao Anyways that's worth more than 6 dollars to me because I never ever thought I would be able to talk to her lmao Especially because my girl Yeonjung forgets she has an instagram and a fancafe account lmaaao

Anyways that's my story, bye lmao

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
so you're saying i can talk to my bias?

HC4jnTW.gif

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
(you have to pay $6 a month, 3 for regular universe and 3 for each person you want to message).

oh...so i have to pay $3 plus $21 to talk to my bias*?

z8BXkSB.gif

Yes!!! :bakacat: :squirtlechristmas: :hehe: Its kinda surreal lmaaao Yeonjung is really fun to chat with tbh, she really loves her food hehe Which always makes me hungry lmao

they already make me hungry!

Y2MaOIX.gif

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yeah there is a program for 12 private tickets for hatfelts hehehe It's only $37.99 a month hahaha Dont do that lmao :pepesanta:

luckily i prefer to keep my delusions private XD

DC is on Weverse and yoohyeon comments to people all the time, and i haven't tried that yet, so i think i'm fine XD

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Lemme go rob a bank so I can talk to my biases :pepesanta:
Lmao ikr? Im like but for only $3 I could talk to Dayoung too rip lmao And then yeoreum and Bona and Seola etc haha

Wuju doesn't have a dedicated subbing team? :HidePar:

Well it took Ujungs 4 years to get Starship to sub their Uzzu tapes lmao Sometimes there are subs on vlives but very few now lol So yeah :sadpuppy:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,763
I'm not sure whether those private messages are really from the idols, or programmed.

The private calls are AI creations (not the actual idols) and there are other controversy regarding the Universe app

Hope you are aware, and keep your feet on the ground when using the app

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I'm not sure whether those private messages are really from the idols, or programmed.

The private calls are AI creations (not the actual idols) and there are other controversy regarding the Universe app

Lol yeah I know about the ai phone stuff and all the the backlash, and Im suspicious of for the pms but so far its been entertaining, I cant say for sure but it seems real enough lol. The reeality is I couldn't tell the difference because its all google translate in the app.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,500

AI calls? What a world we live in :sweat:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,550
The Private mesage thingy just sound so fishy. If there is 100 paying customers, won't she have to talk to all 100 which will take plenty of time?

I dunno but I just prefer Weverse where idols can still reply to you without paying a single cent

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
The Private mesage thingy just sound so fishy. If there is 100 paying customers, won't she have to talk to all 100 which will take plenty of time?

I dunno but I just prefer Weverse where idols can still reply to you without paying a single cent

I prefer where WJSN is only lmao and could care less about which app to use! WJSN or nothing :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom