ANNOUNCEMENT Our New Theme Is Live!

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­14,403,584
Hello everyone! After months of work we present our new theme, HX2+

*Special thanks to @π•‹β˜Ήπ”Έπ•Šπ•‹, @roseychu, @yerm, @luckitty ,our amzing GFX team, and anyone else involved in the making of this theme.

All the themes you have seen up until now were based on the HX+ theme. With this theme we are aiming for a more spacious and eye catching feel. Our slider is bigger and more in focus, and the overall experience should feel sleeker. We also have a new modern logo. There is of course a Dark version for those (like me) who prefer to be in the darkness :yoosmile:.

The old themes will still be available as I'm sure there will be some who prefer the old format, but we would like for as many people to use these new themes. The more people use it, the more we can improve upon it if need be through feedback. You can use this thread to make any particular comments or if you notice any weird bugs. Mobile users especially we will need your feedback as you use this site through that method more than us.

One last thing, although we are months away from our server renewal, any donations from now until July would be appreciated. You also get perks for donating! Link below for your convenience:

As always, thanks for using our site. Let your friends know as well, we have a referral system where you get points. We hope to do bigger and greater things this year. Also if you wanted our new logos for anything:

Logo 1.png tdHhsWG.png

Last edited:

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­141,750
This is nice! I like it! Good that there is a Dark version too!
Thank you GFX team for great work! :HappyPar:

eggmcmuffin

crapple sauce
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­215,871
Hello everyone! After months of work we present our new theme, HX2+

*Special thanks to @π•‹β˜Ήπ”Έπ•Šπ•‹, @roseychu, @yerm, our amzing GFX team, and anyone else involved in the making of this theme.

All the themes you have seen up until now were based on the HX+ theme. With this theme we are aiming for a more spacious and eye catching feel. Our slider is bigger and more in focus, and the overall experience should feel sleeker. We also have a new modern logo. There is of course a Dark version for those (like me) who prefer to be in the darkness :yoosmile:.

The old themes will still be available as I'm sure there will be some who prefer the old format, but we would like for as many people to use these new themes. The more people use it, the more we can improve upon it if need be through feedback. You can use this thread to make any particular comments or if you notice any weird bugs. Mobile users especially we will need your feedback as you use this site through that method more than us.

One last thing, although we are months away from our server renewal, any donations from now until July would be appreciated. You also get perks for donating! Link below for your convenience:

As always, thanks for using our site. Let your friends know as well, we have a referral system where you get points. We hope to do bigger and greater things this year. Also if you wanted our new logos for anything:

View attachment 3190 View attachment 3191
It’s looks really cool!!

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,624,470
Pronouns
He/Him
i love it thank you, especially the fonts and also there's the dark version of it! :LovePar:
maybe you want to change the color for linked text in the dark version bcs it looks like grey with dark grey bg & sometimes i have to look very closely in order to read it.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­104,733
This looks great! Thank you so much guys :poggers:

One small suggestion - on mobile, for the Recent Topics tab on the homepage, would it be possible for the texts to be left-aligned instead of centered? It is a bit harder to read with centered text

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­44,904,913
If I scroll up and down on a gif or photo/sns link heavy page the page sometimes is missing for a moment. Regular and dark both. Does not happen in my preferred theme Plus Pals Dark. I am using Samsung browser.

Jibang

Sowon β™₯️ Yerin β™₯️ Eunha β™₯️ Yuju β™₯️ SinB β™₯️ Umji β™₯️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­135,250
The new theme's font is gorgeous.

However, as a user of dark themes I find the white borders everywhere on HX2+ rather intense - grey or pastel lines might be easier on the eyes and allow the white text to stand out (like on HX+). Also that button to 'Feature Awards' won't go away even after I 'feature awards'. It's like a permanent banner on all my posts!

edit: The new theme has introduced gaps (below, and to the right) of every image which can interupt backgrounds on OPs (example)

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­25,581,599
:poggers: It's cute, I like those purples and pinks :palove:
Tho I feel like the top menu is too thick for being always on top :pandasantathink: And also, text is hard too see on hidden shop items
unknown.png

anh

πŸ‘ Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­4,927,260
it's cute :3
edit: i also don't like the "feature awards" button that appears on the sidebar. otherwise i'm fine with everything rn

Last edited:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
This looks great! Thank you so much guys :poggers:

One small suggestion - on mobile, for the Recent Topics tab on the homepage, would it be possible for the texts to be left-aligned instead of centered? It is a bit harder to read with centered text
fixed
If I scroll up and down on a gif or photo/sns link heavy page the page sometimes is missing for a moment. Regular and dark both. Does not happen in my preferred theme Plus Pals Dark. I am using Samsung browser.
will check
The new theme's font is gorgeous.

However, as a user of dark themes I find the white borders everywhere on HX2+ rather intense - grey or pastel lines might be easier on the eyes and allow the white text to stand out (like on HX+). Also that button to 'Feature Awards' won't go away even after I 'feature awards'. It's like a permanent banner on all my posts!

edit: The new theme has introduced gaps (below, and to the right) of every image which can interupt backgrounds on OPs (example)
will fix colors and look into gaps

feature awards removed
Tho I feel like the top menu is too thick for being always on top :pandasantathink: And also, text is hard too see on hidden shop items
unknown.png
youll have to ask @Ackerman about the menu, i will change if he agrees
what pages is this
it's cute :3
edit: i also don't like the "feature awards" button that appears on the sidebar. otherwise i'm fine with everything rn
feature awards removed

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­14,403,584
unknown.png
If the top menu size becomes an issue for most users we can consider changing it.

As for the items, can you link the page this is from?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't seem to replicate this problem, could you tell me an example thread or screen record what you see?

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­44,904,913

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­25,581,599
Top Bottom