ANNOUNCEMENT Our New Theme Is Live!

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
ok, so for feedback:

- The new posts menus don't show up on the main page (but they do when I'm in other threads) - the HX+ theme has them in both
- The links are the same colour as the text in light mode so I can't tell the links apart from the regular text

rdM5slH.png

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,271
Pronouns
She/Her
ok, so for feedback:

- The new posts menus don't show up on the main page (but they do when I'm in other threads) - the HX+ theme has them in both
- The links are the same colour as the text in light mode so I can't tell the links apart from the regular text

rdM5slH.png
As for the first one @Ackerman what would you like, for it to show up or no? I think he turned it off on purpose

is it better or should i change the link color some more
It looked the same, so I clicked ctrl+f5 to see if it would help like it did with banners, but it still looks the same to me :sadpepe:
sorry i thought you were on dark mode
try again

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Oh mobile the new theme doesn't have the drop-down button that allows us to navigate the subforums:

Edit:

And also, I can't really see the shop items below our username on mobile with the new theme.

Last edited:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,584
Oh mobile the new theme doesn't have the drop-down button that allows us to navigate the subforums:

Edit:

And also, I can't really see the shop items below our username on mobile with the new theme.
We'll check it out asap

Top Bottom