RUMOR P1Harmony‘s Keeho accused of of problematic behavior

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
He's from FNC so I kinda knew one of them would have some shit before debut.
FNC will protect him of course

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
The part about saving black women's selcas and harassing/mocking them is truly messed up. The rest I don't care about.
agree the rest just seems annoying but typical for stan twt especially if he was a minor? (I can't find his age) harassing ppl though...yeesh it's a shame that's the part w no proof so he'll probably just get off apologizing to his sunbaes or whatever, even if it is true. And the netz will probably just call him gay so....mess all around.

S

Some

I almost ignored this because i thought " uh oh here we go again , rookie fucking up nothing new " But didn't think that instead of korean fans its intl fans who exposed him. Mocking a women for her looks!! Nah man you're done to me not like i was gonna stan you or your group anyways and people saying there is no proof the women themselves came up and said it and if you check their accounts you'll find it hope you never have a career people like you dont deserve one

Last edited by a moderator:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
FNC statement

Do they really expect us to buy the "my friends did it!!" excuse...even if true he was still knowingly friends with bullies so idk how they think that helps him look good lol

S

Some

FNC statement

Do they really expect us to buy the "my friends did it!!" excuse...even if true he was still knowingly friends with bullies so idk how they think that helps him look good lol

do they think we're clowns or something ?? Is it because its intl fans they aren't taking this shit seriously nah man unless he apologizeses to the women he hurt or prove " it wasn't him " i aint beliving this garbage . Lol fnc saying the girls deleted the screenshoot i cant typical fnc typical trashy kent company 🤣

Top Bottom