[Pann-choa] CLARIFICATION OF NCT DREAM'S JAEMIN'S DATING RUMORS

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
Actress Kim Ji-In and NCT Dream Na Jaemin played a couple in the web drama The Way I Hate You
After that, people started speculating whether those 2 were dating or not
People made egg accounts on Twitter (t/n: anonymous accounts) and started spreading that they're currently dating with proofs and information supporting each claim
Actually, there were already fans who knew that those 2 have been dating
The fans who had some common sense decided to stay hush hush on the affair and closed an eye on it
But today, the incident blew up
Actress Kim Ji-In released an IG story about an actor she knows and she made a post supporting the movie, but on her screenshot, the Netflix account she was using was Na Jaemin's and all the fans got to see it
The fans wanted to quickly bury down the issues with the egg accounts trying to blow this up, so they told people to say that it was a lie. But in reality it's true that the actress released the picture but quickly deleted it
So the fans who knew about this issue in the past slowly started posting about it on Twitter
There are some pictures that proves it, but the Netflix one is just irrefutable..
If you can look it up on Twitter

+People have been saying that Na Jaemin's ring is from Unicef, so I removed it

download.jpg

download%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"rabbit icon"

download%2B%25282%2529.jpg

"CTzens Today is Nana 's first time trying to vote!! Our CTzens have votes too right?
Nana was reaaaaaally how to put it? It was a feeling that I've never experienced before.. Now that I can vote too Nana is all grown up right? Hehe our CTzens too I wish you all participate in voting..! Ah right, when our CTzens can vote of course"

download%2B%25283%2529.jpg

download%2B%25284%2529.jpg

(bottom left you can see : Na Jaemin nim's currently watching contents)

download%2B%25285%2529.jpg

"They released the bunny filter selca at the same time"

post response:
[+313][-19]

original post: here

1. [+180, -1]
Why does his name have to be Na Jaemin..
> I know right can his name just be Lee Junhyuk instead? We could've said "There are so many Lee Junhyuk around~!" but no matter how you try to twist it, it's still Na Jaemin
> Has his name been Kim Jaemin, we could've still twist it
> The fans are suffering because of his nameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, it's better to have some f*cking common name

2. [+129, -1]
He's not my bias and I'm an 127 fan but I'm still f*cking shocked

3. [+117, -2]
Yah please just play along and say it's a lie f*ck

4. [+94, -0]
They're not using anything else, but this is the most irrefutable dating proof.. I didn't even look it up but it just appeared. I bet the female actress' IG comment section will go crazy. As soon as she opens her comment section, it will be filled with hate, maybe she'll block her comments too

5. [+93, -0]
This is seriously the most dumbfounding dating rumorㅋㅋㅋ ...Even the timing...

6. [+86, -0]
On the comeback dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can only laugh

7. [+83 ,-1]
They go caught, but this is something so refreshing to see. As expected they got caught the way 4th generation of idols would. But in the fans' position, I wouldn't want to know this TMI ...

Source

NETFLIX FASDFSAF I AM SCREAMING AT THE WAY THE RELATIONSHIP GOT EXPOSED FADSFSAF This is legendary asdfsafsa poor nana
hope things goes well

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,914
Pronouns
She/Her
so is it true??? i'm shocked!!!!:TzuyuKek: i mean this is not a bad thing but if we are talking about NCT i wasn't expecting him to be the first one ....maybe the hyung line?
anyways....congratulations!!!!! but the timing.....:seungfail:

I hope with this, some nctzens stop to be delusional

and i hope Jaemin (and other idols) stop treating fans like "girlfriends"

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
'On the comeback dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can only laugh'

Honestly the timing is comical. You can't make this stuff up.

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
nctzens buried it really well because my tl was full of nct dream news and updates but i only found out about this rumor recently. never thought jaemin would be the first with dating news. thought it'd be jaehyun or one of the older members.

but fans are generally chill about it. I didnt see a single fansite close even

yea i'm kind of surprised tbh. he definitely has the "boyfriend" image so i was expecting the worst but maybe that'll change when or if sm confirms the rumors.

Turtle

Google me Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭291,795
nctzens buried it really well because my tl was full of nct dream news and updates but i only found out about this rumor recently. never thought jaemin would be the first with dating news. thought it'd be jaehyun or one of the older members.

yea i'm kind of surprised tbh. he definitely has the "boyfriend" image so i was expecting the worst but maybe that'll change when or if sm confirms the rumors.
I mean from their reaction till now even if there's fans who'll turn their back idt it'll be that sever .... everyone already knew and kinda playing along
specially fansites they're like stalkers so its hard not to know

Top Bottom