[PANN] EXO's KAI becomes the first Korean global ambassador for GUCCI

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
[PANN] KAI BECOMES THE FIRST KOREAN GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR GUCCI

A few days ago, Kai wore a Gucci top and Gucci glasses when leaving the country and became a hot topic for his airport fashion

Then today, this news was newly revealed

"Gucci, reveals their 19 F/W campaign's first Korean global ambassador, EXO's Kai"

Heol daebak, did they just say 'global'?

I wondered if it was real so I checked twitter, even Gucci's global official account tweeted about Kai today

Jun Jihyun was selected to be Gucci's model in Asia in 2014, but the first Korean to be selected to be Gucci's global ambassador is said to be Kai

Kai has been Gucci's Korean ambassador since last year

Kai can transform into different images according to the glasses he wears. He usually pulls off Gucci really well too, but even the fans never imagined that he'll become a global ambassador. This feels like a total celebration ㅎㅎ

Anyhow, I bet Gucci HQ picked Kai to be their global ambassador because they really loved all of his pictorials so far

These were the Gucci pictorials he did as Gucci's Korean ambassador

Now that he's Gucci's global ambassador, I bet we'll be seeing more of his activities, that makes me so happy ㅠㅠ

As a fan, I'm so proud of and impressed by Kai, I'm so so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ​

[PANN] Kai becomes the first Korean global ambassador for Gucci

Overall: +865; -95

[+294;-8] Not even Korea or Asia but worldwide Gucci ambassador, keu... EXO's Kai's class is amazing

[+284;-0] There were questions about Kai's background and how he came to be Gucci's ambassador on a different post, so I'm also writing this comment here! Kai first attended the Gucci show by invitation, and European fans who went to see him outside the venue caused such a scene at that time that there were news articles being written about it. After that, according to official news, all VIGs (very important Gucci customers) were collectively called 'Kai' in Gucci headquarters. Then he was promoted to a full-blown ambassador ㅇㅇ.. Not just in Korea and Asia, but every time he goes to huge global events or shows overseas, he gets unrivaled responses and combine this with the Gucci Korea pictorials he was doing at the same time, with magazines like Vogue, WKorea and Elle etc that he got highly praised for. That's why when a foreign Vogue magazine picked 10 celebrity fashion icons, Kai was the only Asian listed. This is not a complete coincidence

[+235;-10] This is insane, wow. Jun Jihyun was a model for Gucci in Asia but Kai is actually going global. The fashion industry can be very merciless, they wouldn't just pick someone who is simply just famous. The person's ability to look good in clothes is important too, and the brand makes their decision based on whether the person can represent the brand and carry the brand's identity, as well as whether the brand has faith in that person or not, so Kai's being selected is really amazing. He was impressive when he was working as Gucci's Korean ambassador, but now he's even become Gucci's first Korean global ambassador, his scale is daebak

[+98;-1] When I see our Kai's Gucci pictorials, I thonestly hink he won't just be their ambassador worldwide but also in the whole universe

[+80;-0] The fact they call all celebs or VIGs 'Kai' is really something..

(excerpt from an article about how thanks to fans who swarmed the area and called out for EXO Kai and Kim Jongin, Gucci HQ now calls invited celebrities and VIGs 'Kai')

[+78;-3] Seems like the EXO members are doing a lot of ambassador work for luxury brands and attending shows

c: netzonexo

Top Bottom