Pann: Sulli-ya, thank you for the 26 years. Love you.

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Netizens mourn Sulli's death on Pann

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-10-14%2Bat%2B11.01.32%2BAM.png

Pann: Sulli-ya, thank you for the 26 years. Love you.

1. [+405, -6] The world was too dirty for you, right? Rest In Peace. Goodbye my role model Sulli.

2. [+214, -6] I was a fan since Pinocchio... Ever since I read the articles, I can only cry and not think of anything else. I'm so sorry... I hope she rests in a place with no public, journalists, and comments that bullied her. I hope she never steps into the entertainment industry in her next life... I hope she gets to enjoy her life to the fullest.

3. [+136, -4] Please tell me this is false news.

Related searches of 'Sulli':
Sulli deleted photo, Sulli exposure, Sulli live, Sulli Instagram, Sulli Choiza, Seolhyun, Choiza, Sulli live exposure, f(x)

-

Pann: How the public views Sulli

1. [+706, -45] What do you mean it's women who hated her? These shameless a$$holes, why don't you go back and read the sexual harassments you wrote on her articles? Look at the related search terms. It's your cheap comments that killed her. Calling her an attention seeker because she's not wearing a bra, this country is disgusting. Worry about your own life.

2. [+627, -124] Dirty and disgusting men.

3. [+530, -11] I wish Naver would block search terms like that. Fans always try to filter them but there's a limit.

Group chat of the managers of 'Reply Night'
1: Today we're recording Reply Night
1: Sulli didn't show up
1: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1: She really lives however she wants to
2: Daebak
2: That's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: I envy Sulli the most
2: I want to live like Sulli
2: How is she supposed to face others next time ㅋㅋㅋ Respect
3: Hul Sulli
3: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1: We started recording at 12
1: We're just recording without her
1: Her manager went to pick her up
1: But Sulli isn't opening the door
1: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: That's daebak...
2: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: Live your life like Sulli~

-

Pann: Group chat of 'Reply Night' staff talking behind Sulli's back leaked on Facebook

1. [+344, -56] Isn't it fine since they didn't know what happened? If they just thought she didn't show up for no reason, I guess they could talk like that. You would criticize a celebrity in the same situation.

2. [+302, -45] They could've been talking like that because they didn't know what happened. It's not like they knew.

3. [+285, -48] Isn't it normal reactions? Since when did you care about a celebrity's excuse? If Sulli really didn't show up for no reason, you would've bashed her like when Blackpink was late. You all used to be sarcastic and be like "live your life like Sulli~" but now that she committed suicide, you act like you cared about her. So funny.

-
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-10-14%2Bat%2B11.02.00%2BAM.png

Source: Pann

1. [+448, -13] If you're a staff and the MC doesn't show up for no reason, of course you'd be pissed...

2. [+365, -4] I'm sure the people in the chat are shocked right now. Let's be careful with our words... It's easy to utter words but hard to be responsible.

3. [+208, -54] Since Sulli gets a lot of hateful comments, they must've thought it's OK to talk like that. It's like hateful comments became normalized for Sulli.

Pann: Sulli filmed a CF yesterday

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-10-14%2Bat%2B11.02.26%2BAM.png

1. [+218, -0] If you suffer from depression, your mind changes in a split second. I remember waking up from sleep and trying to kill myself. Thinking about it still makes my hands shake.

2. [+129, -0] Ah, this is so unreal... You never know what depression will do to you.

3. [+124, -3] As someone who suffered from depression, it's really like that. I would smile all the time outside but cut myself at home.

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-10-14%2Bat%2B11.03.13%2BAM.png

"Grandpa, grandma, I love you. Don't be sick. I'll be sick for you."

-

Pann: Sulli's "I'll be sick for you" is so sad

1. [+158, -0] I can't imagine how the grandma and grandpa feel right now...

2. [+72, -1] If you leave hateful comments here, I'll be cursing you.

3. [+62, -0] I can't look at it because it's so heartbreaking...
-

Pann: I'm mostly worried about Taeyeon, Krystal, and IU right now

1. [+144, -1] Taeyeon had Jonghyun's news right before her solo concert. This time, she got Sulli's news a week before her comeback. It would be enough to make her depressed but she's already very depressed. I'm so worried... I can only cry to think about Sulli.

2. [+116, -2] Honestly, if the three of them announce to retire, I'll cheer for them. I feel so bad. Taeyeon already looked really depressed these days.

3. [+90, -0] I'm a fan of one of them and I'm seriously worried. I know she suffered a lot from Jonghyun's death. I really hope she endures it.

Last edited:

Meeks

Kang Seulgi's future ex-husband
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,570
This is such a tragedy, i wish something could have been done to help her. Hopefully she rests easy now.

Zweig

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,000
Oh My God I really don't believe she's not with us... Many people hated her but I really liked her. She was a good person, I'm so sad right now :(

Aegyo

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,705
Seriously these articles and seeing her pictures every is getting very hard on me...I’ve been a fan of her and f(x) since2009 i feel I've known her since ever...i just cant believe her life ended this way is...too heartbreaking for me to accept it...its just way too difficult.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,740,864
Pronouns
She/Her
Choi Jinri, rest in peace.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
I cried reading that post with her grandparents. Sulli was so sweet. may she rest in peace.

Top Bottom