[Pannatic] K-Netz think Somi’s solo debut stage didn’t do her justice + send supportive and heart-warming messages to cheer her up

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,200
2ab3c12315b50215e757ddb7c012ab70.jpg

Today on Show Music Core

instiz

-It's her solo debut stage and yet she didn't have any set, which was too bad. I expected her stage to be so fancy, though.

-I watched her showcase two days ago in which she stated that the choreography wasn't fully prepared yet, I think she was telling the truth...

-Her debut date was already fixed, but her choreography was still going through editing even until the last minute. I think that's the reason why Somi couldn't show a hundred percent on stage todayㅠㅠ I believe she's going to do so much better in the next stages!!

-I love the song, but I feel like the choreography is lacking something...

-Somi is so gorgeous, but she looked a little bit too nervous todayㅠㅠ I know how talented and charming Somi is, so I think it's too bad she couldn't show that on this stageㅠㅠ

-She somehow looks really nervous when she dances...

-Am I the only one who actually loves her solo debut stage?

-I just wish her choreography had a little bit more impact...

-The stage sets are usually made by the artist's company, but we all know that YG is going through some mess right now. I guess that's why she didn't have any set...ㅠㅠ

-Somi-ya, you did nothing wrong. You've worked really hard...

-She looks nervous and somehow couldn't enjoy her own stage, I guess...?ㅠㅠ

-I think her debut was a little bit too rushed... She looks very nervous and not confident, she didn't know where to look atㅠㅠ

Source

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

나는 미나의 쓰레기야. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭595,800
well when the main company is in brink of extinction. thats the time people would throw negative words at you. im not surprised though but hey its Somi. She can make it thru

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Finally... good to see some actual nice and supportive comments for somi. Anticipating her next stages!

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭29,320
Good to see some nice and suportive comments. It is normal to be nervous, she was performing on a music show for the first time in almost 3 years and solo. But she looked much more confident on her inkigayo performance so that is an improvement. I love to see her performance when she enjoys the stage like that ^^

hess

SNSD ♡ S.H.E ♡ IOI Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,860
She did seem really nervous. Fortunately her inkigayo perf was less so

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
TBL are not really taking care of Somi i guess, srsly somi deserve better