[pannatic] When did you start joining NCT’s fandom? I’m curious ㅋㅋ

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I joined the fandom in May 2017

instiz

-I started liking Mark ever since he was introduced as SM Rookies. And then I officially became an NCTzen during The 7th Sense promotions!

-April 2016

-I've always known NCT ever since SM Rookies but I officially joined the fandom in December 2019^^

-During the promotions of My First and Last, so... February 2017!

-April 13th, 2018. It has been 641 days since I first liked NCT~.~

-I joined the fandom quite late, December 2018^^

-October 2016. Between the promotions of Chewing Gum and Unlimited.

-SM Rookies era. When they did something with EXO, I guess.

-When they first released the teaser for My First and Last!

-After they ended their Boom promotionsㅠㅠ

-3 weeks after I went to Neocity concert... I hate myself.

-January 2019

-When they first released the teaser of We Young

-I've always liked them since My First and Last but finally joined the fandom when they promoted for Regular.

-I followed my friends to see Rookies show and fell for them right away

source

For me, I’ve been somewhat interested in them since their SMRookies days tho I was only familiar with Johnny, Taeyong, Mark, Jaehyun, Jeno and Jisung back then. When they debuted, I thought 7th Sense and Fire Truck were weird but then Ten went on Hit the Stage and I became a stan because of his devil stage :weep: That was also right before the Dreamies debuted and if memory serves me right, the first VLive I ever watched live was Dream’s first VLIVE.

But then I missed most of 2017 cause I lost interest (but 127 were still one of my most streamed artists that year, was mostly just a casual stan) but then came back when the Empathy era happened bc BoB dance practice was recommended to me and I thought it was cool and became a stan again :judgingyou:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I had an eye on them since smrookies...i watched their live performances and NCT Life, but i didn't consider myself as a fan (i didn't pay attention to their b-sides, radio shows or other kind of promotion)...so officially i'm a fan since the teasers of NCT 2018 yearbook (january of 2018).:hehe:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
For me it was something before Empathy era, I liked Taeyong before it, and one day I saw a pic something like "nct visual unit" and there was Lucas' pic among rest, I broke my all braincells trying to find out who he is with my zero knowledge about anything nct, so I decided to give them a chance because of all effort I put in Lucas.... it was the time when we had one Lucas and Jungwoo pic to live on lmao, those simplistic white pics where they are in white shirt and jeans

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
Boss put them on my radar. It had me on the floor.i loved dys and jws voices the second i heard them and jaehyun and jungwoo were beautiful. And i was listening to Touch a lot too. And then One day i bought 127's first album becuz that was all the nct they had at the store and i listened to it and it blew my mind, though i was an army at the time and well that went up on the air.
Then i also bought the cherry bomb álbum and i Saw yuta and there was my ub.

sandwich

・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭956,633
Pronouns
she/her
In 2016 i always listen to their music and officially joined the fandom in June 2017

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,530
i didn't care about SMRookies but i was blown away by The 7th Sense and started liking them immediately!

Top Bottom