[pannchoa] AHN JAEHYUN'S "WHEN I LOOK AT GIRLS, I LOOK AT THEIR BREASTS"

lin_ash

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,560
download%2B%252819%2529.jpg

Sikyung: Where do you think is the most charming part of the woman's body?

download%2B%252820%2529.jpg

JH: Shouldn't it be the breasts..?

download%2B%252822%2529.jpg

JH: Glamorous... Glamorous... But it doesn't have to be big like this

This is definitely not an evil screenshot, he actually said it like that

Ah, Of course, the program is also called "With hunt" so it's a program where they just say stuff like that naturally
I was thinking why would Ahn Jaehyun purposefully hurt his wife deliberately?
But when I saw this I went "Ah so this is why he would make a comment like that~" (T/n: reference to the nipple comment)

post response:
[+185][-7]

original post: here
1. [+56, -0]
Yup, Jung Joonyoung's friend..^^

2. [+35, -0]
download%2B%252823%2529.jpg

"If I asked him "What wrong did I do?" He would tell be that I wasn't sexy and that my nipples weren't sexy so he wanted to divorce me"

3. [+16, -0]
Even as a guy, I can see that Goo Hyesun has so much to lose to be with him. Isn't this guy just a freaking awful person? Goo Hyesun used to be my ideal type when I was young f*ck
download%2B%252824%2529.jpg

4. [+11, -0]
Farewell to you too now

5. [+7, -0]
No but he didn't know that before marrying her??? Or did he marry her knowing he was like that?? He could've spared all those crap about falling out of love to get a divorce

6. [+4, -0]
That's why he was all bullsh*tting about the nipple thingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+4, -0]
GTFO

Source

agust

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,580
People always realize those men have said trash things and get upset over it after they've done wrong.. I personally didn't know him enough to watch shows he appears in on TV, but if I had seen this before the controversy it wouldve been a big red flag to me idk

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
How come people realize oppa did say shit just after some kind of controversy. I mean... This wouldnt be cute even if the divorce thing never happened.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Some of y'all need to learn how to read.

Honestly I don't have a problem with what he said.

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
trash, this reminds me of other instances where things made sense retroactively, like zico joking about golden phone, seungri calling himself gatsby and yoochun drawing a toilet

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
I mean most guys look at TTs :teehee: but saying it out loud on a variety show is abit too much
Him liking breasts isn't a problem per se, or admitting it. I do think the way he put it is questionable though.
guys... this was a show that aired at midnight and that was about sexual stuff. it wasn't just "a variety show". a lot of idols guested there and talked about their sex life on it. saying something like "I look at breasts first" on this show is nothing actually.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
guys... this was a show that aired at midnight and that was about sexual stuff. it wasn't just "a variety show". a lot of idols guested there and talked about their sex life on it. saying something like "I look at breasts first" on this show is nothing actually.
Yeah I'm saying his wording was strange

Top Bottom