Party & Bullsh*t Vol. 1: The Great Maidssi's Birthday Bash!

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,926,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3

!!BREAKING NEWS!!

this is taebreeze back at it again after a 5 month hiatus!
cf86b7c7a3954c96b650026e6324bc72c0a616c2r1-250-336_hq.gif

but this time this is not your average news thread cuz right now on this very night/morning of january 14, there's a special announcement I'd like to make...

:partydogo::partydogo: ITS @sm maid'S BIRTHDAY!!! :partydogo::partydogo:

tumblr_n3gl5dfH5i1qehoyoo1_500.gif

this lovely woman is turning 40 today... can y'all believe how fast time flies!? :sejeongcry:

who is sm maid aka the great maidssi you may ask? well long story short, y'all know her as the evil angry bully of h+ right?

cObDEpA.png

that's still completely true because she's always seen bullying @yongfilms on a daily basis but that's for another thread BUT! let's talk about how without her and the hard work that she's put into this place h+ may not be where it is today! helping others out across the forum, spreading joy and laughter to fellow users, her recent promotion to community manager because of her outstanding work... you know what's up!
giphy.gif

I was also informed that user @OutroTearTheFirst was close with sm maid, so I decided to take the opportunity to interview her and to ask her to give maid some lovely words of support! here's what she had to say about maid:

z4j72rr.jpg

such a sweetheart... maid definitely needs to keep this friend close :bakacat:
giphy.gif

I'm sure maid has been great in other ways right? As this is a time for love and for all of us to come together, come take a moment to talk about why you love and appreciate sm maid because she deserves all the love and appreciation, especially at this big age! Even made her a cake to celebrate her turning the big four zero <3

that's all for now, so what're y'all waiting for? wish her a happy bday and send her love now! we're gonna do nothing except party & bullshit today
9nq4nFn.png

(also maidssi try not to be so evil this year, I heard that shit won't be good for those old creaky bones of yours after a while :rightt:)
OUhVMMnC_o.gif

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,567
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @sm maid!

b015c466727833b961c0e61d7547e21d.gif

yum yum yum

Treat yourself to something special, stay safe, and may 2021 bring you many good tidings! :LovePar:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Happy birthday maid! May this new year give you happiness, joy, success and lots of money! Bathe in the moolah maidshi!

tenor.gif

and then share it with me. :palwink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom