[PC] [enter-talk] AH F*CKING SAD... KIM HYUNBIN LEFT SOURCE MUSIC

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
His acquaintance just revealed it... But still, Kim Hyunbin has that face and skills that would really bring him to places right...? Seriously I hope he finds a company that knows how to work, Source Music is the company that works the least from what I've seen f*ck

download%2B%25281%2529.png

download%2B%25283%2529.png

Hi,
This is one of Kim Hyunbin's Daegu acquaintance who's known him for a long time.
This week, Kim Hyunbin left Source Music.
I know that Kim Hyunbin terminated his contract on August 28th and I'm not going to reveal the private details of the matter, but I know that Source Music cut all of their male trainees because they're going to debut a new girl group. They told the close acquaintances to not talk about it before they release the official news.
Hyunbin knows about the recent Instagram controversy and sasaeng controversy, but he's not a trainee for the company anymore so please refrain to send your emails for feedback to Source Music.
Even after Hyunbin left Source Music, he said he will continue to audition. He said he wanted to start Instagram to get in touch with the fans. He seems to be worried for the fans, and his heart is hurting.
Sorry for leaving the chat room right away. But I wanted to tell you guys about this news. I wish that Kim Hyunbin and the fans will always be happy. Thank you for liking Kim Hyunbin.

post response:
[+23][-0]

original post: here

1. [+16, -0]
Ah our Move maknaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ You had to do well, you will do well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+15, -0]
There are a lot of people who left Source Music and then got tangled with other companies.. Gfriend too, they were training under Bighit and they decided to kick out all the female trainees, and now they're under Source Music too, so isn't Kim Hyunbin the same case?

3. [+14, -1]
Do they have to cut all the male trainees to debut their girl group though?ㅋㅋㅋ I've always felt that way towards Source Music, they're very good at picking songs and choreography but they're so stingy. Even so, Gfriend was able to raise

4. [+9, -0]
Hul... He was an all-rounder too... I liked him, I wish him successㅠㅠ

5. [+5, -0]
Ahㅋㅋ Source Music are seriously f*ckers

https://www.blogger.com/share-post....32394&postID=2851357864646744164&target=email
#justiceForKimHyunbin

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
wasn't he in YG K+

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,681
Well thats too bad! I seriously thought the BHxSouMu thing would mean that he has better chance of debuting sooner with BH male trainees too

Now i feel like a clown.....but i suppose its better to leave than to let him rot in soumu basement. Hope he could find an agency that suits him

Hes one of the strongest allrounder there in PDX. MOVE is tailor made for him

And his voice is just so distinctive. I love his vocal tone

Top Bottom