Permanent Sailor Moon restaurant opening in Tokyo with live stage shows every day!

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,250
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Permanent Sailor Moon restaurant opening in Tokyo with live stage shows every day!

Called Sailor Moon Shining Moon Tokyo, the restaurant of course offers Sailor Moon-themed food, like the Pretty Guardian Lunch Box and Moon Prism Rice Burger for lunch, or the Sailor Planet Round Sushi, Mako-chan-invented Somen cold noodles, or Tsukino Family’s Bunny Curry for dinner.

As for drinks, in the afternoon you can choose from the Usagi Strawberry Smoothie or Mamoru Ice Coffee, with the lineup expanding to pink lemonade, blue cider, red cider, green nectar, golden mango, and black sugar coffee to cover each Sailor Senshi, and Tuxedo Mask’s, image colors at night.

But the biggest draw of all isn’t what’s on the menu, but what’s on stage! While lunch is strictly a dining and drinking affair, every evening a live Sailor Moon stage show will be performed for fans who’ve come to the restaurant for dinner.

sm-2-1.png

sm-4-1.png

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i would like to try it but i can't imagine how much it would be lmfao

Siobhan Halo

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,250
The prices are in the article and, yeah, they are highish, but it's Sailor Moon:

In a unique system, individual menu items has no specific price. Instead, you purchase a “ticket” to the restaurant, which gets you your choice of one food item and one drink. At lunch, tickets cost 3,500 yen (US$32), and dinner tickets (i.e. the tickets for if you want to watch the stage show) are priced at either 7,500 or 8,500 yen, depending on the specific seat. Lunch is served from noon to 1:30 p.m., while the 100-minute dinner seating start at 4, 6:30, and 9 p.m., with their respective 40-minute stage shows beginning at 5, 7:30, and 10.

Top Bottom