Positive content only ~

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
I have been feeling mentally exhausted recently and need a pick-me-up!
Hit me up with some of the stuff that helps to pull your head out of the gutter. my regular pick-me-up content just hasn't been doing it tonight.
Spanish peepo, blushblob & angry reacts are always appreciated ~

790125122928246805.png
745971484752871484.png
743908892643295243.png

Stream SOTY!

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
awww i hope you feel better soon polaris. you should take a break for a while, and watch some shows/dramas etc. that you like!

tumblr_pz5rwmaFZG1r8dxfio1_500.gifv

837b9d142f4ac8252c5ec5a8472a2d09.gif

aww, Yibo gifs are always appreciated~
I haven't had the chance to watch Xiao Zhan's newest drama yet, but I started Yibo's new drama, "Legend of Fei" this week and I'm in love with his personality, so hopefully, I can rewatch it again and feel better!
Also, I loved that Faky song. I shall add it to my playlist

745971484752871484.png

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
aww, Yibo gifs are always appreciated~
I haven't had the chance to watch Xiao Zhan's newest drama yet, but I started Yibo's new drama, "Legend of Fei" this week and I'm in love with his personality, so hopefully, I can rewatch it again and feel better!
Also, I loved that Faky song. I shall add it to my playlist

745971484752871484.png
ooh what's his newest drama? i've only seen him in fights break sphere and i'm still watching it idfugifg
i need to finish the untamed too ;;
aww i'm glad you liked it!

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
ooh what's his newest drama? i've only seen him in fights break sphere and i'm still watching it idfugifg
i need to finish the untamed too ;;
aww i'm glad you liked it!
That would be "The Wolf", though afaik he's not the main lead but he was praised for the role regardless. Also, "Oath of Love" & Douluo Continent" are both rumoured to be coming out soon so I'm anticipating those too

Here's a playlist for "The Wolf" with English captions:

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
That would be "The Wolf", though afaik he's not the main lead but he was praised for the role regardless. Also, "Oath of Love" & Douluo Continent" are both rumoured to be coming out soon so I'm anticipating those too

Here's a playlist for "The Wolf" with English captions:

ohhh wait i didn't know he was in this, i only saw darren wang and li qin. damn it looks like a good lineup then. right, even his character in fights break sphere was memorable too. i swear everyone talked about him more than the lead (on tumblr at least..)
oo oath of love looks good, i like yang zi so i'll probably watch this one for sure
thanks!

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759

skdjskdjsk this was cute! idk why I liked it so much but it was the cutest ~~

you did an amzing job as sns team this year now pls enjoy your holiday! free yourself~ :squirtlechristmas:

Aww, thank you. I thought I did a pretty good job. yep, I needed that holiday :palcry:
Will be cheering myself up with trashy Christmas movies while on break!

S

Some

For me positivity = hinatazaka wether its their songs ( even if they dont have message based lyrics they are just bright and they make me smile ) ,performances, or variety

here's hinata performing sonna kotto nai yo which i think you heard before from cdtv a few hours ago i personally love skny's choreo its very cute and the song is about encourging a girl who cut her bangs badly and is worried about her looks and telling her that's not true to me you are the most beautiful

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759

I hope you can get some time to rest and clear your head Polaris! :shablob: As long as you try your best, everything will work out!​

ooh, I loved this. The message was also really sweet. Just what I needed! Thank you, I hope so too :shablob:

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
For me positivity = hinatazaka wether its their songs ( even if they dont have message based lyrics they are just bright and they make me smile ) ,performances, or variety

here's hinata performing sonna kotto nai yo which i think you heard before from cdtv a few hours ago i personally love skny's choreo its very cute and the song is about encourging a girl who cut her bangs badly and is worried about her looks and telling her that's not true to me you are the most beautiful

yes, hinatazaka is a must!
I don't often find myself venturing outside of THE COINLOCKERS when it comes to Aki-P groups, but I remember loving one of their most recent releases. The choreo is fantastic. I always find myself loving lively performances like this, it was great!
:palove:

Top Bottom