Post your favorites quotes here! ?

sickwithsin

"Do aliens have idols too?" - Oh Heejun Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,613
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” -- Abraham Lincoln

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” --Bob Marley

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” -- Terry Pratchett, Driggers

“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” --Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

“That's the thing you learn about values: they're what people make up to justify what they did.” -- Max Barry, Company

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
83e94fe776ff4888f16109fced758f0e.jpg

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”
- Langston Hughes

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
― Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I would rather have a government run like hell by Filipinos than a government run like heaven by foreigners
~Manuel L. Quezon

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
“In the midst of aches in the joints, anxiety over the payment of bills, concern for the safety of those you love, envy of the rich, fear of robbers, dog-weariness at the end of a long day, and the unacceptable slipping away of youth, there does occasionally appear, like a ray of light piercing the clouds, a moment of joy. Perhaps you have entered the house and sat down before removing your boots. A friend has pressed a drink into your hands, and is telling you the latest news. You see from his face that he's glad you've come in; and you are glad too. Glad to be sitting down, glad of the warming glow of the dirnk, glad of your friend's furrowed brow and eager speech. For this moment, nothing more is required. It is in its way unimprovable. This is what I mean by the Great Enough.”
― William Nicholson, The Society of Others

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
“I wish I was home", She said miserably.
She tried so hard to be brave,
to be fierce as a wolverine and all,
but some times she felt she was a little girl after all.”

ARYA III, ACOK

“That boy had wanted to be Ser Arthur Dayne, but someplace along the way he had become the Smiling Knight instead.”

JAIME VIII, ASOS

and my favorite of all time, the one i live for

"At the edge of the wolfswood, Bran turned in his basket for one last glimpse of the castle that had been his life. Wisps of smoke still rose into the grey sky, but no more than might have risen from Winterfell's chimneys on a cold autumn afternoon. Soot stains marked some of the arrow loops, and here and there a crack or a missing merlon could be seen in the curtain wall, but it seemed little enough from this distance. Beyond, the tops of the keeps and towers still stood as they had for hundreds of years, and it was hard to tell that the castle had been sacked and burned at all. The stone is strong, Bran told himself, the roots of the trees go deep, and under the ground the Kings of Winter sit their thrones. So long as those remained, Winterfell remained. It was not dead, just broken. Like me, he thought. I'm not dead either."

BRAN VII, ACOK

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
" Well, now that we have seen each other,' said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."
from Though The Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
- G.K. Chesterton

Benu

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,709
“Do you not think that there are things which you cannot understand, and yet which are; that some people see things that others cannot? But there are things old and new which must not be contemplate by men´s eyes, because they know -or think they know- some things which other men have told them. Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain.” - Dracula - Bram Stoker

“I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.” - Dracula - Bram Stoker

“Are people so unhappy when they love?"
"Yes, Christine, when they love and are not sure of being loved.” - The Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux

“why do you condemn a man whom you have never met, whom no one knows and about whom even you yourself know nothing?” - The Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux

“I don’t care about anyone, and the feeling is quite obviously mutual.” - Sylvia Plath - The Unabridged Journals

“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.” - Sylvia Plath - The Unabridged Journals

Top Bottom