[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Anime death that made you saddest?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Hello I am a heartless soul and I very rarely am touched by sad moments but I have one I want to share!

My love Chiaki Nanami in Danganronpa 3. I felt for her - she was in so much pain but was trying with all her will to persevere for her classmates :weep: The game death didn't hurt nearly as much as the anime. Maybe because she got crushed and it was a virtual avatar dying instead of a real-ass human being repeatedly speared, shot and stabbed.

Poor child.

Why Gee?

yo auntie's favorite paperboy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,775
I think the only time i've ever bawled at a death is Koro-sensei's from Assassination Classroom

THE WAY HE JUST READS EVERYONE'S NAME OFF THE ROLL CALL ONE LAST TIME... :somicry:

Hello I am a heartless soul and I very rarely am touched by sad moments but I have one I want to share!

My love Chiaki Nanami in Danganronpa 3. I felt for her - she was in so much pain but was trying with all her will to persevere for her classmates :weep: The game death didn't hurt nearly as much as the anime. Maybe because she got crushed and it was a virtual avatar dying instead of a real-ass human being repeatedly speared, shot and stabbed.

Poor child.

oml chiaki's death was definitely the saddest one in danganronpa :noooo:

the rest (especially the scene in D3 where the whole class kills each other) just had me like

p0VwZlD.png

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I think the only time i've ever bawled at a death is Koro-sensei's from Assassination Classroom

THE WAY HE JUST READS EVERYONE'S NAME OFF THE ROLL CALL ONE LAST TIME... :somicry:

oml chiaki's death was definitely the saddest one in danganronpa :noooo:

the rest (especially the scene in D3 where the whole class kills each other) just had me like

p0VwZlD.png

I FORGOT THE STUDENT COUNCIL SCENE :viva: That was hard to watch

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,764
Pronouns
She/Her
Just anime or manga too?

Anime: Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann....i can't remember well this anime but when the topic is this, his name is the first one to appear in my mind...It was a really sad death;and Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00 because he was my fav character...i didn't expect him to die.

Manga : Ren from NANA...until this day....it hurts:sejeongcry:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Idk maybe something else I can't remember atm but Ushio in clannad afterstory, the deaths in that show are traumatic like I was bawling.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,409,413
Captain Okita from Space Battleship Yamato 2199. Could have stayed on Earth and possibly prolonged his life but went to space to save others instead.
c8WQr9G.jpg

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I don't watch that many anime to be able to compare, but I remember bawling my eyes out here :brbdying:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,769,435
Pronouns
They/Them
Ayu and Makoto from Kanon's deaths, they absolutely destroyed my elementary school self's soul

hilmanelric

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,685
Except from tear jerker slice of life anime death like clannad, i'll say Komugi and Meruem's death. It's rare how you could feel sad about death of an antagonist but that's how i feel

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Major Hughes from FMA. He was such a bright and positive character. When he died, it was just... heartbreaking.

Also really old but eichi from full moon wo sagashite. The way the whole anime builds up to the moment where she can go see him only to find out he died when she was young. They dont show his death but it was so sad. I legit cried like a baby.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
Not quite anime, but there's this Chinese anime called Mo Dao Zu Shi where basically every second character drops dead at some point in time skdsjdksk

I think the most tragic death was our mc Wei Wuxian's brother in law Jin Zixuan bc you could see that the mc was hella out of it and mentally deteriorating and didn't mean to kill his bro but did it anyway. TRAGIC AF!

As for anime I'm cliche, so Maes Hughes for me

Top Bottom