Shop Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,853,155
  • Certified AROHA
  • Ong Seongwu
  • Certified Ki-Ling
  • Frandae #3
Thank you for the feedback! 💕 I had a go at fixing the colours, but it's a little hard for me to gauge cuz I think my monitor's colour is just a bit more saturated than most. Anyway, I hope it's an improvement!

->

->

->

->

->
Now they are kinda overedited/oversatured tho; I went ahead and fixed them for you tho. Remaining one had a very strong filter that we couldn't fix, sorry about that and good luck with the voting!

Name: Baymax
Fandom: DAY6
Links to IMGUR folders: Group | Sungjin | Jae | Young K | Wonpil | Dowoon
Link to Awards OP: THREAD
Group: all good to go
Sungjin: #2 is a bit dull; needs some recoloring and needs to be pushed to the left a little bit so that it's centered better
Jae: #1 needs little bit of vibrance but tbh we can edit it before adding if it wins so all good to go!
Young K: #3 needs a better crop + he is too pale; please use #2 instead
Wonpil: needs a bit of contrast and vibrance but we can fix it if it wins so don't worry; #2 he is too brown/yellow, needs big recoloring
Dowoon: #2 needs serious recoloring; it looks kinda dull, purpleish and too bright

Made some Seyoung badges from older pictures

Name: Aquamaraqua
Fandom: CandY
Badges:

Original 1 2 3
Link to Awards OP: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/✕-official-cross-gene-badge-voting-thread-2019-✕.16143/

And also updated the 2nd badge that blended too much in the background:
Hey there!

First one needs to be more zoom in and a better crop (so that his chin doesn't touch the edge of the badge that much)
Second one needs a bit of contrast/darkening
And third one needs some vibrance and a better crop; as in push him up a little so that the chin doesn't touch the edge of the badge

As for the group badge, the text is too small and when resized down it will be unreadable; please remove the text in the badge (and all the ones that are similar to this one), then they'll be fine! Sorry about that!

Name: yooamygirls
Fandom: Big Hit Entertainment
Links to IMGUR folders: X
Link to Awards OP: X
Hey there! The text "Entertainment" is too small and when resized down it will be unreadable. Queen @jin was able to remove them so here you go; good luck with the voting!

Username: BlessMeAchoo
Fandom: Monsta X
Link to IMGUR folder: X
Hey there!
First one is too brownish and dull; needs some recoloring
Second one just needs a bit of sharpening and add a little bit of blue because he is a bit orangeish (just a little tho!)
Third one needs major recoloring; he is too yellow/orange and needs a better crop; zoom in a little

Frandae

Alchemist
Awards Lead
Shop Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,853,155
  • Certified AROHA
  • Ong Seongwu
  • Certified Ki-Ling
  • Frandae #3
Ooops I accidentally clicked Post Reply too soon; sorry lmao

Name: yooamygirls
Fandom: TXT
Links to IMGUR folders: Taehyun - Huening Kai
Taehyun: #1 has a bit of shadows and it's a bit pale; #2 is a no, it has a very strong pink filter and the head is too tilted; #7 is too yellow and needs sharpening; #8 is a bit pale and blueish and between #9 and #10, use #9 crop but it needs some vibrance cause he is a bit pale
Huening Kai: #1 is a bit orange/red, needs recoloring; #5 is a bit pale/dull, needs vibrance; #6 is a bit yellowish and dark, needs a bit of brightness and recoloring; as for #7, it's a no: it's too pink and bright

Reactions: yooamygirls

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Top Ten Elite
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,545
  • Snowflake
  • Cross Gene's Yongseok
  • GOT7's Jinyoung
  • Certified CandY (Alternative)
Now they are kinda overedited/oversatured tho; I went ahead and fixed them for you tho. Remaining one had a very strong filter that we couldn't fix, sorry about that and good luck with the voting!

Group: all good to go
Sungjin: #2 is a bit dull; needs some recoloring and needs to be pushed to the left a little bit so that it's centered better
Jae: #1 needs little bit of vibrance but tbh we can edit it before adding if it wins so all good to go!
Young K: #3 needs a better crop + he is too pale; please use #2 instead
Wonpil: needs a bit of contrast and vibrance but we can fix it if it wins so don't worry; #2 he is too brown/yellow, needs big recoloring
Dowoon: #2 needs serious recoloring; it looks kinda dull, purpleish and too bright

Hey there!

First one needs to be more zoom in and a better crop (so that his chin doesn't touch the edge of the badge that much)
Second one needs a bit of contrast/darkening
And third one needs some vibrance and a better crop; as in push him up a little so that the chin doesn't touch the edge of the badge

As for the group badge, the text is too small and when resized down it will be unreadable; please remove the text in the badge (and all the ones that are similar to this one), then they'll be fine! Sorry about that!

Hey there! The text "Entertainment" is too small and when resized down it will be unreadable. Queen @jin was able to remove them so here you go; good luck with the voting!

Hey there!
Second one just needs a bit of sharpening and add a little bit of blue because he is a bit orangeish (just a little tho!)
Third one needs major recoloring; he is too yellow/orange and needs a better crop; zoom in a little
Are the new group badges okay?

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Events
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,600
  • Certified Monbebe
  • Monsta X's Shownu
  • Monsta X's Wonho
  • Monsta X's Hyungwon
Hey there!
I've re-edited them, are these any better?

Frandae

Alchemist
Awards Lead
Shop Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,853,155
  • Certified AROHA
  • Ong Seongwu
  • Certified Ki-Ling
  • Frandae #3
I've re-edited them, are these any better?

Hey there!

Mmm the first one is still too brown and a bit dark

The second one has a bit of green but tbh we could fix it if it wins so no worries!

As for the third one, the coloring now is right but the crop is kinda off; if you lower it a bit (so that his head isn't cut that much) it should be fine!

Name: ByulHarangBona
Fandom: Running Man fans
Link to Imgur Folder: Here
Link to Award OP: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/the-...show-logo-currently-pre-approval-phase.18370/
All good to go; good luck with the voting!

Reactions: BlessMeAchoo

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Events
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,600
  • Certified Monbebe
  • Monsta X's Shownu
  • Monsta X's Wonho
  • Monsta X's Hyungwon
Hey there!

Mmm the first one is still too brown and a bit dark

The second one has a bit of green but tbh we could fix it if it wins so no worries!

As for the third one, the coloring now is right but the crop is kinda off; if you lower it a bit (so that his head isn't cut that much) it should be fine!
Are these better?

Lucia

𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 ☾ 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴☆
Consultant
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,090
  • Lucia's Unique #1
  • Lucia's Unique #2
  • Lucia's Unique #3
  • Lucia's Unique #4