BREAKING NEWS President Biden removes Trump's emergency Diet Coke button from the Oval Office

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

Former-president Donald Trump loved Diet Coke so much that he reportedly drank a dozen of them a day. He even had a “Diet Coke button” on his Oval Office desk — when pressed, a butler would bring him a glass of the calorie-free soda. “Midway through my April 23, 2017, interview with President Donald Trump, he reached over and pressed a red button on his desk in the Oval Office. It didn’t trigger a nuclear launch or send advisers scurrying into the room. Instead, a White House butler walked in with a single glass of Diet Coke on a silver tray for the commander in chief,” Associated Press reporter Julie Pace wrote in 2018. The button was later confirmed by the Financial Times’ Demetri Sevastopulo, who jokingly asked Trump if the button would unleash a catastrophic weapon. “No no, everyone thinks it [will],” Trump responded. “Everyone does get a little nervous when I press that button.” They won’t be nervous anymore.

wondering if this is real? sadly yes

also

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,495,301
Pronouns
He/Him
Diet coke is amazing though NGL. But yeah. I was thinking that button opened a trap door or something lol
Everyone has their go to drinks and foods. (Ain't even mad about this)

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
Clicking into this genuinely wondering whether it's just satire...definitely one of instances of 'truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense'...what a weird man..arrogant and evil but also definitely weird...

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Top Bottom