Pro E-sports Gamers want to play PUBG with Baekhyun (ft. Gen.G and Team Griffin)

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
Dqw2heMWoAAjEn1.jpg

EXO's Baekhyun is receiving invites to play video PUBG with some impressive folks!

The star recently reached out to the public during the quarantine season via Twitter with a tweet that reads: "Is there anyone who is good at PUBG?"

1586549064-screen-shot-2020-04-10-at-1.png

Baekhyun began receiving love calls from multiple pro teams. PUBG World Champions Gen.G Esports replied saying: "Did you call the number one team in PUBG?" Baekhyun then replied saying: "Wow... I am a fan! I watch all your private broadcast. And in competitions! LOL."

1586549150-screen-shot-2020-04-10-at-1.png

Baekhyun then received a message from Team Griffin who said: "We came after hearing a rumor that you were looking for people good at PUBG. Were you looking for our team?" Baekhyun replied: "WOWWW LOL!! This doesn't seem real!"

1586549246-screen-shot-2020-04-10-at-1.png

Gen.G Esports then invited Baekhyun to a gaming session, asking if he "would you like to eat chicken together? (PUBG Winning Phrase is Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner)."

Baekhyun adorably replied: "M..Me!!? Wow I'm personally happy because I get to learn more, it'll be great lol"

1586549340-screen-shot-2020-04-10-at-1.png

Team Griffin continued on the quest to win Baekhyun's love, saying: "If you go with us Baekhyun-nim, it is possible to have a 4: 1 save. Eri 1. @Griffin_Asura Eri 2. @griffin_2tap Eri 3. @griffin_Minsung Eri 4. @griffin_2heart." Baekhyun replied: "Eri LOLLLL thank you! I just not at that level, I'm a beginner."

1586552633-screen-shot-2020-04-10-at-2.png

Players for Team Griffin began showering Baekhyun with love from their individual accounts, with one player asking if Baekhyun would like to have ramen with him, and another who said: "I love you Baekhyun! I want to play with you."

Netizens are reacting to this wholesome situation and Baekhyun's adorable fanboying, with comments stating:

"The pro gamers who offered to play with Baekhyun are the top 0.1615% of players."
"Baekhyun's word choice is so cute"
"His class.. this is the life of a top-class idol."

What do you think?

source

Top Bottom