Promote your nugu

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Bvndit - they had one of my favourite songs from 2019. Love the vocals, the choreo and the minimalist yet expensive looking mv.

Nature - i never paid them any attention until Girls. Great song and the MV is literally MV of the year 2020. It's like watching a psychological horror, and I hope they continue with this style.

Fanatics - I'm conflicted about this group, but I'm kinda Chiayi solo stan so... here's a clip of her doing her crazy vavi girl flip live

she's basically an underrated/unknown kpop main dancer

The song from Bvndit is very likeable. I will listen to this more.

Nature: that MV is something else! The concept and MV makes them stand out. Hope they will continue like this as well.
They can attract fans that normally don't like Kpop.

And Chiayi can be an athlete!
A shame for sure, but her fans will stream them back
:poggers:

Yukika released a full album with soul lady, and it's all great. If you liked that, maybe give the album a look. The retro vibes continue.
:doge:
Thank you! I will do so soon :)

Last edited:

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
GWSN - girls in the park Has an fx cosmic vibe with good members

I like them a lot their music is hq :LovePar:

Let me guess: You are a fan of GWSN? ;)

Puzzle Moon is such a nice name for a song.
Thank you for adding the full album too.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Let me guess: You are a fan of GWSN? ;)

Puzzle Moon is such a nice name for a song.
Thank you for adding the full album too.

Hehe Yes just remember WJSN-Cosmic Girls(5years, starship 13 members, yeonjung) and GWSN-Girls in the Park(2 1/2 years, Miles entertainment, 7 members) are different groups! :bakacat: They both have such amazing aesthetics!

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Hehe Yes just remember WJSN-Cosmic Girls(5years, starship 13 members, yeonjung) and GWSN-Girls in the Park(2 1/2 years, Miles entertainment, 7 members) are different groups! :bakacat: They both have such amazing aesthetics!
Hahah, yes I know, but only because I kind of forced myself to learn the letters in order :D
What I did not know was that WJSN was also the Cosmic Girls. I'd heard both names, but had no clue, lol

Also listened to this from your sig:

It's great. This ARMY likes ;)

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,250
Fanatic's subunit Flavor who debuted before the group with Doah, Chiayi and Yoonhye. A weird MV, reminds me OC and Chocome and a nice catchy song.

It's been a year since their last comeback with they are still active on SNS. Hakuna Matata is one of my fav happy mood song. In the MV they were 8 members but 2 left since.

They were one of the rising rookie last year, I hope they will continue to rise more and more in the future. I like how they don't force the girls to sing with a too high pitch, letting Nana with her deeper voice for example.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Fanatic's subunit Flavor who debuted before the group with Doah, Chiayi and Yoonhye. A weird MV, reminds me OC and Chocome and a nice catchy song.

It's been a year since their last comeback with they are still active on SNS. Hakuna Matata is one of my fav happy mood song. In the MV they were 8 members but 2 left since.

They were one of the rising rookie last year, I hope they will continue to rise more and more in the future. I like how they don't force the girls to sing with a too high pitch, letting Nana with her deeper voice for example.

I never listened to Fanatics much, but this is a nice song. Yeah, the MV is a bit weird lol.
The Dreamnote is nice too.

The Woo!Ah! is one I have been enjoying already. There are just so many nice nugu GGs that I sometimes feel like stanning them all, but I know it's not possible.

Noticed that most people promoted GGs here. Not that I'complaining :D

D

DR. K💉M 👄

King of snoozefest, my boy hyuk

Last edited by a moderator:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭231,763
I never listened to Fanatics much, but this is a nice song. Yeah, the MV is a bit weird lol.
The Dreamnote is nice too.
That cow battle is iconic. Fanatics has a lot of undeveloped potential, similar to PinkFantasy (and many other hidden talents in nugu ggs), but unfortunately most of these nugu agencies have bad management or lacking in financial resources. Fanatics is quite international, as some of the members can speak Japanese, Chinese and English fluently.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Thanks everyone for the recs so far. I will give all these songs another stream this week.
Am only one person, but every bit helps :)

Is anyone else streaming some of these songs?

King of snoozefest, my boy hyuk

Will listen now:)

That cow battle is iconic. Fanatics has a lot of undeveloped potential, similar to PinkFantasy (and many other hidden talents in nugu ggs), but unfortunately most of these nugu agencies have bad management or lacking in financial resources. Fanatics is quite international, as some of the members can speak Japanese, Chinese and English fluently.
Hahah, who would have thought I would be watching cow battles this week.
Fanatics is the group with the manager who told other staff to show their legs right?
Hope he is fired.

Thanks for letting me know a bit more about them

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
bops only

I've read that Saturday's company has financial trouble, but are still doing their best to maintain the group.
Am glad more people are supporting them :)

I remember seeing Jackpot before, but it went off my radar. Thanks for reminding.

Nice song by Favorite. They remind me a little of Dreamcatcher. They could do a lot with a bigger budget.

Top Bottom