He received the heaviest sentence of all of 5 people in the hearings
- Jung Joon Young 7 years
- Choi Jonghoon 5 years
- Burning Sun MD "Kim" 10 years
- Employee "Heo" 5 years

Last edited:
D

DR. K💉M 👄

That is yuri's brother right? I wonder what else he did to earn the same sentence like burning sun md.

(The thread title says jin btw, that's a football player)

Livy

탱구 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,705
That is yuri's brother right? I wonder what else he did to earn the same sentence like burning sun md.

(The thread title says jin btw, that's a football player)
They say he couldn't settle with his victim(s) like the others. (Probably means he didn't have enough money which I take as a good sign Yuri has cut him off from any support)

+ He was probably still on probation after his marijuana scandal in 2017.
In a way that marijuana scandal was a good warning, Sones already knew the dude was trash so nobody tried to defend him when shit started unraveling. I think it would've been worse for Yuri if some fans had gone all oppaologist on her behalf before knowing the details.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
How come that he received the heavies sentence??? What about the rest, they all were in it together... so yg and seungri will get 20-30 years!!??

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
He probably couldn’t pony up, and he deserves to be lovked up, but wow...a longer sentence that JJY? Fuck that.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

They say he couldn't settle with his victim(s) like the others. (Probably means he didn't have enough money which I take as a good sign Yuri has cut him off from any support)

+ He was probably still on probation after his marijuana scandal in 2017.
In a way that marijuana scandal was a good warning, Sones already knew the dude was trash so nobody tried to defend him when shit started unraveling. I think it would've been worse for Yuri if some fans had gone all oppaologist on her behalf before knowing the details.
Bc he's not really famous, people will still recognize him as her brother, but yuri did great by cutting him off!

Top Bottom