Pussycat Dolls to reunite, perform on shows and go on tour

D'Arco

Hallyu8 / OH Refugee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭133,780
After I dunno how many attempts, the girlgroup Pussycat Dolls will reunite after 10 years.
They will appear tommorow on Good Morning Britain, and later this week on XFactor.
A UK tour for next year also has been announced

77a2c2f8e84f351f3aeb227f83d04acc.jpg

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
But why, they have no fandom unlike Jonas brothers or the backstreet boys. I used to be a 'fan' as a young teen but it was just because I was a baby lesbian and seeing women dance in tiny clothes did something to me and I couldn't admit it yet. Granted Scherzinger was a good vocalist but no one remembers the other members.

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,990
But why, they have no fandom unlike Jonas brothers or the backstreet boys. I used to be a 'fan' as a young teen but it was just because I was a baby lesbian and seeing women dance in tiny clothes did something to me and I couldn't admit it yet. Granted Scherzinger was a good vocalist but no one remembers the other members.

Didn't she say that even in their records she was the only one singing, too?

But yeah, weird choice for a comeback. I can't think of any Western girl group whose reunion would actually be a big deal actually, I mean, Destiny's Child could do it but I doubt Beyoncé would even want to try, TLC is down a member for the most soul crushing reason possible, the Spice Girls can't stand each other, and so on.

Top Bottom