• They're all perfect <3

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Recently our Yerin went on King of Masked Singer and wowed everyone with her clear and sweet vocals. But did you know she was actually the 5th member of GFriend to go on King of Masked Singer so far??? GFriend's vocals are out of this world and the proof is here:

1. Yerin

Yerin the most recent member to attend the show. She made it to the second round before she was sadly eliminated

2. Umji

Our baby maknae wowed with her voice. Umji's got such a calming and pure voice. She def deserves more love for her vocals.
She also made it to the second round

3. SinB

Though she didn't make it past the first round, she really impressed with her vocals. She's a triple thread: great vocals, great dancing, and great visual

4. Eunha

It's not secret that Eunha has an amazing voice. She really sang with all of her heart in this cover. You can hear the emotion in her voice.
She made it to the second round as well~

5. Yuju

Yuju is like the final boss of GFriend when it comes to vocals. For such a vocally talented group, of course the main vocal has to have out of this world vocals. I mean seriously just listen to this. Yuju really did that.

Personally, I've always adored Umji's voice and this is one of my favorite performances from her.
What was your favorite of these? And do you think Sowon is next???

Bonus GFriend vocal moment:

:shablob::shablob::shablob:

Warm Croissant

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,825
I'll go with Eunha this time. I love when singers put out so much emotion in their songs, and her voice almost make me cry in this :somicry:

Top Bottom