Rate the last C-Drama you watched

caffeine

Lurker
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,570
I finished Le Coup de Foudre a couple days ago and it was cute...a p basic storyline and p cliche but the main female lead is likeable and a lot of the relationships are nice (the female lead and her brother, the siblings and the step father, the friendships etc) Some of the acting is a lil bit stiff and some of the story lines are a wack (you might need some of my professional skipping skills - definitely used them)
still a fun show 8/10 for me since it kept me engaged

Affley

Multifandom
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
Last one was i think The Story of Minglan and it was awesome 8/10

cabb

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,100
  • Stark TW Official Award
Guardian 8.5/10
The acting and chemistry between MCs save the series. Everything else was meh.

Cinnabear

╮( ̄▽ ̄”)╭
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭372,431
Guardian 8.5/10
The acting and chemistry between MCs save the series. Everything else was meh.
Came to rate Guardian as I just finished it. Agree with this sentiment, but I'd give it a 6.5/10. Didn't care about the majority of the other cast or the plot really. I willed myself to finish towards the end.

Cinnabear

╮( ̄▽ ̄”)╭
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭372,431
Love and Destiny- 8/10

Didn't love it, but it wasn't too bad. Dragged at times and some of the side character's stories weren't that interesting.

Cinnabear

╮( ̄▽ ̄”)╭
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭372,431
The Rise of Phoenixes - 8.5/10

I was lied to once again; saw people say the ending was terrible...no spoilers, but in my opinion, it was very fitting. Great drama. Leads are AMAZING, fantastic chemistry.. For quality alone I'd give it 9/10.

Cinnabear

╮( ̄▽ ̄”)╭
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭372,431
The Eternal Love - 7/10

Lead girl was kind of annoying but not so bad that I couldn't watch it. Got weird towards the end. Probably won't watch season 2.

boo

alice ♡ elf
Donor
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,449
  • Certified Alice
The World Between Us - 10/10

no complaints, it's very realistic and emotional. it only has 10 episodes so there's no dragging like a lot of other dramas.

boo

alice ♡ elf
Donor
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,449
  • Certified Alice
Find Yourself - 9/10

I love the characters and how the actors/actress bring them to life! the show has perfect amount of romance and comedy. the ending is a little meh and the pace of storyline toward the end wasn't as good so I would have given it 8/10. but because of how much i enjoy the show, I give it 9/10.

boo

alice ♡ elf
Donor
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,449
  • Certified Alice
My roommate is a Detective - 8/10
the two male leads are def eye-candy, female lead character is not that well-written unfortunately and can be annoying at times. acting is great. some cases are better than others. nothing amazing but that may be because i grew up watching detective conan and crime shows. the pace can be a little slow, i am so used to the cases being solved in one hour or less.

Ancient Detective - 8/10
same comment as above except for female characters. they are fine in this show. perhaps it wasn't a good idea to watch them back to back. both shows' cinematography is great, visually pleasing. I like the wuxia aspect a lot: fighting, adventure, friendship/ brotherhood, love, betrayal, loyalty, heroic deeds and etc. sadly, they don't make wuxia shows as much as they used to.

boo

alice ♡ elf
Donor
The Dragon Master
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,449
  • Certified Alice
Someday or One Day - 9.5/10
the plot is pretty solid. i really like how they used time traveling in this. the story, acting, ost 💯