πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,184,070
Pronouns
He/Him
A Time Called You : 8/10
i like it! even though sometimes there's plot holes & some scenes that confusing, i like how pure their friendship & how strong their(siheon&juhee) feelings to each other. too bad we didn't get to see how they start over their relationship at the end.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,184,070
Pronouns
He/Him
Castaway Diva : 8.5/10
i never thought park eunbin gonna be that good at singing. she sings almost all the OST by herself, & i love them all. too bad we're not getting many romantic scenes between the two main leads even though it's a romcom drama, but it's enough ig. i like how they explored how to handle the abusive fathers :wow:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,184,070
Pronouns
He/Him
Daily Dose of Sunshine : 8/10
a rare good drama about mental health and how they handled it. as always park boyoung did a great job, as a nurse who get depressed after her former patient decided to take his own life. idk i feels like this series just too short with all those interesting problems

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
β¨­55,900
Pronouns
She/Her
divorce attorney shin - 8.5/10

hot stove league - 9.5/10
I went into it not knowing what it was about. I only knew that it was a highly praised show. I know absolutely nothing about baseball, but they put definitions for us normies so I was able to follow lol I really loved it! The acting was great :poggers: !
sweet home s2 - 4.5/10 :facepalm:
too difficult to follow at times :peepoblanket: i heard they filmed s2 and s3 together, i wonder if s2 and s3 should be seen together to make sense.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,184,070
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome To Samdal-ri : 9/10
it has similiar vibe with hometown chachacha & once upon time in small town. it has a lot of deep relationship between parents & their kids, between neighbours, even between human & nature (how they refused to modernized their village). i also love how they portrait the haenyeo ahjumma here, how the risk of their life everytime they goes down in the sea. underrated 2023/2024 k-drama imo, even it has kim taehee as a cameo in the last episode.

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
My Demon 9/10

I enjoyed it way more than I expected. I would rewatch it. The story was cliche but the plot twists were good.
I'm glad that: it didn't have the typical misunderstandings, the pace was fast, and the ending was a happy one.
I saw a certain similarity with Goblin, I mean that whole scene gave me a dejavu.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Night Has Come : 6.5/10
I like the plot (I'm sucker for horror/suspense/mystery). The acting was so-so but tolerable. Everything was fine (there were some plot conveniences that I disliked because I have watched idols playing Mafia game so these "holes2 were easy to spot) until the last episode. That plot twist was not it for me: the explanation was lackluster and brought even more plot holes.
The open ending is typical in these stories but after the plot twist, it doesn't even deserve a continuation.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Celebrity 8.5/10
The only thing that I didn't like was how rushed the last episode felt. There were some plot holes but overall it was very entertaining drama.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Masked Girl 9.5/10
Interesting story, and a unique way of telling it.
It was...crude and some scenes were difficult to watch (they can be triggering) so I can't recommend it to everyone.
The final episode had some conveniences and parts that made me think "this is not possible in real life" but aside from that I can't complain.
The end was bittersweet but I didn't expect anything "wholesome" after the final scene of episode 1.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Marry My husband 8.7/10
It was entertaining even with the fillers episodes. A balanced mix of different genres, full of cliches but fun!!!
The one who stole the show, the real villain, the "best friend". I got chills with her behavior several times.
BoA's character wasn't scary (and she was the "2nd villain" and her acting was weird. That arc only dragged the story unnecessarily.
I didn't like the ML, I don't know if the character was supposed to be like that but his presence was like a white paper, without charisma, and with 0 chemistry with MC (their kissing scenes were awkward).
Overall, I'm surprised I liked it and I would rewatched it.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Perfect Marriage Revenge 8.8
The first minutes were confusing but then everything went smooth. It was more dramatic than Marry My Husband so at times it feel heavy, but I liked that it was shorter.
The only bad thing: again the ML. Boring and 0 variety of emotions. The chemistry with MC was so-so.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Pyramid Game: 9.5/10
This was a wow for me. I watched with 0 expectations but it had me at the edge of my seat at the end of every episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The ending of the villain could have been better and the final scene didn't make any sense to me but apart from that, a very good drama.

Top Bottom