Rate the last Kdrama you watched

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
search WWW: 7/10
hmm i dont know it started good but the main couple kept on playing "we are dating.... we are not dating" (a spoiler it was mainly the female lead) the second lead had more romantic scene and chemistry than the first lead... but the girl power and love between the girls was good and ofc Jang ki-yong :love:.... and lee jae-wook is someone I need to keep an eye for :sneaky:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
My first first love 6/10

Chaeyeon is a top notch actress, the story was fun and cute
but i couldn't stop myself from preferring other couples than the main one, the lead actor is clapped and his character was annoying af
they tried too hard to make Songi's ex boyfriend look as bad as posible before making her "fall in love" with taeo

on the other side, the other characters love story was cuter, Garin and the other guy were fun to watch​

OneHallyuRefugee

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,425
Hymn of Death: 9/10

I don’t like how the affair was romanticized but other than that, this drama was superb. Prepare some tissues! The chemistry between the leads and the acting was phenomenal, the ost was on point and the cinematography is gorgeous

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
My first first love - 8/10

I really like the general idea of the story and characters. It was so, so cute tbh. But some parts of the story was frustratingly prolonged why other parts got not so much attention. I would also appreciate if Koreans dropped the imaginery of surprise kiss when the girl open her eyes wide and camera focus on faces. Honestly more then kiss it looks like if the couple's teeth clashed. But I know it wont happen anytime soon. But kudos to the production team, cause this was like the only really cringy moment in the series.

More detailed opinion with spoilers under spoiler:
- I liked how from the first time they showed Songi to have feelings for Taeo, but always looked kinda confused about it. Her character was pretty consistent. And Chaeyeon did a god job tbh.

- I felt bad for Dohyeon because he always tried his hardest but couldnt make it because of his responsibilities. But here comes the first issue. Dohyeon should be on the "not that rich" side and said Songi he wont be able to take her on dates often etc. And in the end he ends up buying expensive food, taking her on expensive dates, giving expensive gifts every other day. I mean... They tried to make him to keep up with Taeo as his rival, but... This is not it. At first I found him really cute sitting with Songi on the roof and eating instant soups. The production team could have been more creative with cheaper but romantic approach to relationship instead of creating drama with Dohyeon not making it on time when Songi was almost raped in the car. Also didnt he subscribe to be keeper of the house where his fathers restaurant was? While he didnt even know about the water issue, neither actually cared bout the house. His character and personality growth wan nicely written but they foked up everything in between.

- Hun and Garin is what should have got much more attention. They both were really likable characters but after few episodes they were totally push into background. Which is a pity. Like... Hun's musical career... We dont know how the dad's deal ended or its consequences. We didnt actually see him train and get better (lets be honest, he sucked at both singing and dancing and then miraculously landed a role and become known musical actor) or if she actually made peace with his family. We just see him coming back after a year or such and his mom appears for like 5 seconds to congratulate him. Same with all the drama around Garin's mom being solved in 2minutes of screentime. Also I doubt Hun would be actually the only one in whole neighourhood who would want those bounty money. She worked in foken supermarket. Dont tell me anyone of the customers wouldnt want 10mil won.

- Sehyon was kinda interesting character as well as whole movie club. But they never actually made her main even though she should be as the one who Taeo dated. We never knew who was the guy in yellow sport car or if she really was dating several guys. She looked like she really liked Taeo though.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,915
Not a drama but movie

Along with the Gods the last 49 days :9.5/10

I feel like the first movie was more touching but I loved this part too! This has gone on to be my absolute favorite movie series. Acting is phenomenal, it is humorous and emotional, and the story is just so damn interesting

irenelris

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭980
I watched beauty inside (2018) recently with seo hyun-jin and lee min-ki and i enjoyed it overall! It has some of the typical drama cliches but it was still different from others because of the plot~ i give it a 7.5/10

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I watched this long time ago, but Signal deserve all the awards that they got. It's heartbreaking to know that you wait for someone who never returns home, and hearing their voice again after 15 years. I'm weeping on that episode. Overall for me: it's 8/10.

Bonus: me when I watched Soo Hyun talked to Jae Han again: :weep:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
VIP - 7.5/10

mainly about female lead trying to find out who her husband is having an affair with and relationship between lead couple and the mistress.

Jang Nara is very easy to watch. acting is good from all the cast. The show is very addicting. I only gave low score because i don't like these type of dramas (minus 1 point for enjoyment). I didn't know what i was getting into when i picked it.

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Extraordinary You - 7/10

it was fun in the beginning but it became repetitive after middle to end that i was just dragging myself to finish it. Sad because it could have been a lot better. :feelsblankie:

Top Bottom