RBW Shares Update On Legal Action On Behalf Of MAMAMOO Against Malicious Commenters

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

Hello, this is RBW.

Firstly, we wish to express our gratitude to fans for actively monitoring and collecting evidence regarding our legal action on behalf of MAMAMOO against malicious commenters.

On January 16, we made the announcement that we will be taking strong legal action through all possible means against those who create and spread posts that contain malicious attacks, sexual harassment, spreading of false information, personal attacks, and defamation of MAMAMOO.

Since that notice, we have submitted the evidence we have collected through fan submissions and our own monitoring to the relevant investigative agency, and we have confirmed the identities of the majority of suspects who are being charged with defamation under the Information and Communication Network Act and contempt under criminal law for continuously posting malicious content.

The investigative agency has begun a formal investigation into the case, and we promise that we will not only pursue criminal charges, but we will make sure they take responsibility as a civil matter as well.

We will continue to monitor and collect evidence, and do our best to protect the rights of our artists.

Thank you.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'm glad to see a company actually take action against hate comments.
I hope that more companies start to do this. Idols shouldn't have to deal with so much hate.

Top Bottom