🆅 WayV (威神V) Official Thread 🆅

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Kun: There will be an English song in our new album. It's our first time doing an English song on it... Because we have a lot of overseas fans, so this is a little benefit for them~

OMG

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
191012 Kun and Yangyang yizhibo live

I'm so happy they're doing more lives for us :sejeongcry:

Btw Lemon, are there any TenWin pics you like? I was gonna badge some for the nct otp thread but I didn't wanna submit anything you didn't like ;_;

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
:wherearethelies: Anyone have any good Tendery pics? Been trying to find some to make a mock of for the otp thread but they have no selfies cause I can't seem to find any?
I'm so happy they're doing more lives for us :sejeongcry:

Btw Lemon, are there any TenWin pics you like? I was gonna badge some for the nct otp thread but I didn't wanna submit anything you didn't like ;_;
I'm sorry for not replying to you before, this week it was so hard for me to be online properly. I'll try to find some tendery pics for you. As for TenWin any pictures are fine, I made one mock but it turned out ugly so I never submitted it. I'll try to make some later if I'm able to but if there are no suggestions it's not a problem since I'm the only one keeping it I think

Top Bottom