- Goblin
- Signal
- Full House
- The Greatest Love
- Master's Sun
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- He Is Psychometric
- Because This Is My First Life
- ALL REPLY SERIES (the shortest is Reply 1997, but believe me, it all worth it for more than 16 episodes 😂 )
- Big
- Pasta
- Coffee Prince
- Cheese In The Trap
- Life on Mars
- Oh My Venus

Noctis.

トリプル・エー Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭117,135
Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim ( the best doctor drama imo)
Because This Is My First Life

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,915
- The Producers
- Sassy Girl Chun Hyang
- Goblin
- Signal
- Full House
- The Greatest Love
- Master's Sun
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- He Is Psychometric
- Because This Is My First Life
- ALL REPLY SERIES (the shortest is Reply 1997, but believe me, it all worth it for more than 16 episodes 😂 )
- Big
- Pasta
- Coffee Prince
- Cheese In The Trap
- Life on Mars
- Oh My Venus
I watched 1988 and 1997 and I was so impressed. What do you think of 1994? I’m hesitant to watch it because I heard it’s not as good as the others

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I watched 1988 and 1997 and I was so impressed. What do you think of 1994? I’m hesitant to watch it because I heard it’s not as good as the others

It'll impress you as well! I mean, in 1997 the main centered issue was the relationship between two close family and a little bit the event around their friends, but when it comes to 1994, it's getting complicated because of conflict within the family and the story around their friends actually gets more detailed. So that's the difference I guess, it's not as light as 1997 love story, but it gets more drama and sad story than 1988 😭

I guess why everyone said it's not as good as the others based on their preference, in Reply Series I belive Reply 1994 got the most complicated and more drama than the others and not everyone into that, but if you like it, just drop by to watch and see it by yourself! Hope it'll suit your taste, though 😂

Top Bottom