⨭920,646

SWAGGER

Hallyuboo
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,920
Oh wow...already?
So they are planning on releasing all 3 albums this year.
Yes... It's part of a Summer Concept. Day 1, Day 2, Finale (Day 3) REVE FESTIVAL :giggle: :love: :cool:

Most of us reveluvs know this so it's not big surprise. about 2 months in between each comeback. The Finale comeback is rumored Oct.

grandmajudy

Hallyuboo
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,581

So in a little more than a week then! :eek:

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,340
Reve festival day 1 was one of my most favourite kpop albums this year! Looking forward to this one ! I hope they come up with better title track this time

カカロット

Senpai
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,587
  • Social Media Unique #3
  • L Lawliet
  • Light Yagami
  • Sebastian Michaelis
Yes... It's part of a Summer Concept. Day 1, Day 2, Finale (Day 3) REVE FESTIVAL :giggle: :love: :cool:

Most of us reveluvs know this so it's not big surprise. about 2 months in between each comeback. The Finale comeback is rumored Oct.
Yeah I was aware about the trilogy but I was kinda expecting it to be in early September and then Day 3 in early 2020. Didn't think all 3 albums would come out this year given how SM lacks basic scheduling skills.

SWAGGER

Hallyuboo
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,920
Yeah I was aware about the trilogy but I was kinda expecting it to be in early September and then Day 3 in early 2020. Didn't think all 3 albums would come out this year given how SM lacks basic scheduling skills.
Lol... nah... it was already mentioned last year that RV would be busy this year from sm and the girls. from my observation, I think if SM artists ever do a series type thing releases are fairly close together. Like shinee's two part full album series The Misconceptions of Me and The Misconceptions of You was released within same year, few months apart. They don't stretch it out as compared to... idk... like BTS 'love yourself' for example.

カカロット

Senpai
Early Supporters
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,587
  • Social Media Unique #3
  • L Lawliet
  • Light Yagami
  • Sebastian Michaelis
Lol... nah... it was already mentioned last year that RV would be busy this year from sm and the girls. from my observation, I think if SM artists ever do a series type thing releases are fairly close together. Like shinee's two part full album series The Misconceptions of Me and The Misconceptions of You was released within same year, few months apart. They don't stretch it out as compared to... idk... like BTS 'love yourself' for example.
Well true, but SHINee released the first part of their series early in the year. It was in February or March iirc.
Anyway, I hope Red Velvet get a great song for this comeback since their last few title tracks haven't been for me. They always have a couple of great b-sides on their albums so I'm not worried about that.

yooamygirls

that's my ego
Translations
Social Media
VIP+
Donor
Single and Proud
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭608,410
  • Valentines Award
  • ParMinus Award
  • MagiPar Award
  • MagiMinus Award
'The ReVe Festival' Day 2 incoming? So hyped! The b-sides in particular on the first part were amazing!