BREAKING NEWS Red Velvet to reportedly make their comeback in August

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
Aren't their contracts to be renewed this year except Yeri? Sounds like confirmation that they've all re-signed or they wouldn't plan a comeback for during or after the period where their contracts expire.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Aren't their contracts to be renewed this year except Yeri? Sounds like confirmation that they've all re-signed or they wouldn't plan a comeback for during or after the period where their contracts expire.
While I do think they're gonna renew, it isn't uncommon that groups make comebacks right before their contracts end. SNSD and Mamamoo in particular come to mind.

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
While I do think they're gonna renew, it isn't uncommon that groups make comebacks right before their contracts end. SNSD and Mamamoo in particular come to mind.
Well this wouldn't be right before, the group debuted August 1st right? So a comeback date in August would mean that promotions would be scheduled for after their contracts end. I'm trying to remember what the exact timeline was for SNSD. Because I know we got a week of promotions and that for most of the promotion, we didn't know that SooTiSeo hadn't re-signed. I haven't a head for dates but I'm thinking of that fanmeet..we definitely didn't know at that point. Ah idk.

Top Bottom