Red Velvet will not attend K-Culture Festival 2020 Scheduled for October 24th due to recent events regarding Irene

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

Google translate of Naver article:​

"[Herald POP = Reporter Kim Nayul] Group Red Velvet member Irene acknowledged and apologized for the controversy, and delivered her intention to absent from the '2020 Korean Culture Festival'.

As a result of the Herald POP coverage on the 23rd, Red Velvet informed the organizers of the '2020 Korean Culture Festival' that they would not attend. It is known that Red Velvet, who decided to hold a fan meeting live at the '2020 Korean Culture Festival' on the 24th, finally conveyed his intention to absent when controversy arose.

Red Velvet, who was the global Korean Wave ambassador for the '2020 Korean Cultural Festival', decided to hold a surprise fan meeting YouTube live on the 24th. On the 22nd, the organizers said, "We are preparing the live as scheduled," but the live progress became uncertain due to Irene's acknowledgment of the controversy.

Meanwhile, Irene admitted to the suspicion of goofy and apologized, "Looking back on the past time through this incident, I was ashamed of my insufficient words and actions. From now on, I will think and act more carefully to prevent this from happening."

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭380,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Well there it is

giphy.gif

Top Bottom